Hi. It's Elliot. I know I said I probably wouldn't return, but after watching tons and tons of homemade Robot Wars on Youtube it made me miss the Robot Wars community and so, I have decided to return for a while.

Will I be doing anything different. Well, Easter is fast approaching, so I might do something then, although college work will take priority. I am thinking about writing a book, because I like books.

Anyway, I hope you can accept my return, how brief though it may be. I might enter a competition, with some new robots, named after short lived television programmes and comedy forgers if you're lucky.

I'll see you later. In the meantime, I'll put up some more Robot Wars fun facts for you to enjoy

In it's qualifier for S6, Dantomkia beat Iron Awe, Destructabubble and another robot I can't remember

There was a rarely seen house robot in Series Three that was only used to push beaten robots out of the arena

The Big Cheese apparently did have a self righting mechanism, however, the petrol engine that powered it's flipper was working at half power, which is why it didn't work

If you already know this stuff, I'm sorry for wasting your time

Bye