Considering selling off Daiske II as it is maybe a bit advanced a beginning for my team mates who were planning on completing it, they are probably better starting from scratch. At the moment its basically just an Ali baseplate with 2 x 24v Gold motors and either 75mm or 125mm Robochallenge wheels. I say either because the smaller wheels were for a pneumatic flipper setup and the larger wheels were for more of a wheely big cheese rambot setup, would be ridiculously fast in that setup though I would imagine. I did have it running on smaller wheels at 9.6v and it was even quick then.

That was Jamie/Colins plan for it, but they're going to use more basic things instead i.e. drills and plastic instead of metal and golds.

For people who don't know about Gold motors I believe their spec is fairly similar to Speed 900's

Looking to sell just to add more funds to another project I have at the moment and also get Eric Jr some new batteries and wheels. I also have a few other bits and pieces lying around that may well be getting listed soon.