Register To Comment
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Gimson Robotics

Thank you for the kind words, glad to be of service!

Hi Ewan, we will be buying the bits needed to convert a 36:1 drill gearbox to 24:1, maybe a spare 18v motor, and definitely one of the 18v GLA-S actuators in the near future. Do you post to Spain?

Thanks.

I'm sure he does but if he doesn't if you send them to me i'll fwd them on or bring to champs.

If not then forwarding would be very much appreciated, thanks! Bringing to the champs would be alright, but they're slightly for a robot competing on Saturday, haha.

Hi Ellis, yes we do, all the information is available here: http://www.gimsonrobotics.co.uk/interna ... pping.html 'Shipping within the EU' being the one you're after

Shaft mounting hubs are now available for the GR02

Those more eagle eyed amongst you will notice they are similar to 12mm CNC supports but have an added M5 set-screw. The set screw will prevent rotation when used with a shaft flat while the split-section clamp should further prevent movement along the shaft.

This hub provides a straightforward way of mounting wheels like those in the banebots range, all you need to do is drill out a plain-bore centre to 12mm and add two holes for the mounting bolts to pass through from the hub.

quite cool just ordered 2 thanks

Ewan, I am looking at having a 20mm Banebots hub on the shaft of a GR02 followed by a 15mm wide pulley. There is not enough length in the main shaft to have them on there together

So, would it ever be possible to order a GR02 without the 3/8ths thread on the end but to keep the internal Left Hand thread? I am guessing that you do all the fabrication so could just not do that with a couple of shafts and sell them as custom parts; but I may be wrong.

Register To Comment