Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mad Metal Machines Volume 12 - Bochum/Germany

Hey, guys,

just for advertisement
    Our next Event (German Roboteers Association) takes place on 8/9.10.2011 at Bochum/Germany (as it is always).

Informations: http://public.roboteers.org/mmm/

Due to the fact that it´s in German, you can ask us for questions.

- Antweight (150 gram)
    - Raptorweight (6 kg)
    - Featherweight (13,6 kg)

I heared of some british roboteers to travel to MMM 12, cause this we try to get more participants from our neighbours.
    Some dutch Roboteers will also be there.

You can find Videos of the past Events on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MadMetalMachines

Nice Greetings

Shame we will be doi g our own events then, when is your next event? Would be good to come over.

I think they've got an event around the 29th/30th September James. I'm contemplating making the trip as are a few others from the RW101 forum I think. Would be cool to get a whole group of us going across

Yeah my intention is to go over there for the september event and also for the up and coming MMM 13 on March 31st/ April 1st. Get in a bit of practice before the UK champs

I've just had the text in.

Congratulations to Dave Weston on winning the MMM13 trophy and retaining the Mad Metal Machines Featherweight title!

Seems that we all need to converge on the next MMM then and give Satanix a challenge! Wonder how you say 'Stop means stop' in German?

You're going the right way for a clip round the ear Mr Mcharg!

Yeah adrenalin managed to get BonX stacked on the wall with the first flip, really unlucky!

Satanix ran well but had 2 weak links in all 4 comps fight; 1: me driving down the pit whilst ramming another one down there, and 2: my tyres coming off the hubs, again, twice .
    I did find out Satanix is very adapt at robot football, scoring 5 out of the teams 6 goals in a 6-2 win and also helped the other team with their last goal, kashei launched the ball off the front of Satanix and into the goal!

Stewie got second place in the antweight competition, losing out to DBA by 1 point.

Quote Originally Posted by razerdave
    Satanix ran well but had 2 weak links in all 4 comps fight; 1: me driving down the pit whilst ramming another one down there, and 2: my tyres coming off the hubs, again, twice.
    Bad luck, Dave. Apologies about the April Fools. It was worth a shot.

Register To Comment