Yes, I'm back writing And yes, I am aware of unfinished ones still here. Don't worry, I've already hypoed the main one, but am writing out the other two as they're shorter. I hope you'll enjoy this

I€™ve obviously been out of action for a while - any of you miss me?
Given that when I was doing GCSE€™s I was finding it hard to do a big competition, the fact I€™m almost going into A2 work means that you€™ll ever see a main competition completed properly. However, just for giggles, here€™s a little mini set of tourneys to keep me going. Don€™t worry, I€™m gonna hypo up my other ones, but this will be full out.

There will be 3 main competitions here: Annihilator, All-Stars and Challenge Belt (bare in mind that the original big versions of these will have nothing to do with thse results) but go ahead.

Now for the arena:

The Arena

The €˜WreckTaGon€™ is a hexagon shaped arena with three starting squares, coloured gold, green and blue. Originally, it had very little in the way of hazards, and still does, but these are very deadly - we still have the flipping spikes, and we also have the impaling spikes, set in sets of 5 on each wall of the arena, each made of Hardox and designed to cause serious damage.
The pit release button for this arena is located on the bottom right side of the arena, with the actual pit being a mere 2 metres behind it. Added hazards include the saws mounted into the floor to throw other robots away ala Battlebots style, and vertical flywheels behind each starting square - they weigh 25kg and spin at 1000rpm, each off immense damage capacity.
The arena is indestructible, with the floor being made of 50mm Hardox, with 3mm of polished Stainless Steel over the top of that, making the floor impossible to damage and VERY SLIPPERY! The walls are also made of 25mm Hardox, and are 65cm high, giving everyone the ability to flip someone OOTA! The arena (from a birds-eye view) is 25metres down and 27metres wide.

The line-ups is going to be like this:

ANNIHILATOR x 2

Yes, I am doing 2 of these bad boys: one at the start, one at the end. I€™ll be taking 2 robots from 6 people and stick them in different Annihilators, and it will be a standard Annihilator to find the champion of each one.

If you have an issue with the way the sign-ups work for this or anything else, be fully oblieged to complain until I give into peer pressure and change it.

CHALLENGE BELT

Obvious how this works as you€™re all RW fans. One-on-one continuously until someone defends the challenge belt: 3 wins to keep one outright. 9 people enter, I will decide the first holder and the subsequent order of challengers.

ALL-STARS

Bit different here. Obviously you all know the layout, but like with my other competition of this, you have to have a robot with a notable tournament reputation, like semi-final or quarter-final even in a Minor.
12 people enter 1 robot each, and it works like this:

ROUND ONE: 3 x 4 way melles: 2 go through from each
ROUND TWO: 3 1v1s, 3 go through + 3 way losers€™ melle, where one goes through
ROUND THREE: 2 1v1s, 2 go through
FINAL: Final two robots fight for victory.

The Entry-Rules

€ Wheeled robots must weigh a maximum 100kg
€ Shuffling robots weigh a maximum of 110kg
€ Walkers weigh a maximum 135kg
€ When you enter, give me your hometown (if outside of the UK, tell me the country as well), and a link for your robot stats, so I can find them!

You can beat your opponent by the following:
OOTA (flip them out the arena)
Pitting (Obvious)
50% drive working (moves only on one side)
Stacking (Placing the robot on the wall in a position they can't get out of)
JD (beat them on Judges Decision)

The Judging System

Basically, I've invented my own system - has 6 catogories, in which I mark out of 5 (shared mark i.e 3-2, or 5-0). I then times that score in each section by how much the section is worth:

Dominance = ? x 6
Damage = ? x 5
Aggression = ? x 4
Stategy = ? x 3
Control = ? x 2
Style = ? x 1

So here you go, enter at your (and my own :wink: ) peril.