Register To Comment
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: why are these weight classes are not more popular?

Will be a few weeks before we start the build, Uni exams etc getting in that way of that a bit. But i suspect it will be thrown together fairly quickly so there possibly wont be many photos. Maybe the odd test run or something.

suppose we could take them at the end of each day of build. All depends on if we have a camera handy or not.

If Jamie's there there will probably be a camera close by

I've decided I'm not going to bother with my axe featherweight for RL Edinburgh (I'm not 100% happy with the design, keep changing things and ideally need to make my workshop before I make it). Instead I'm just going to focus on making Carcinus and repairing Drumroll, so I should have more time to dedicate to a Team Scotland middle
    And I usually have a camera handy :wink:

EDIT: Tony beat me to it!

awesome. Realised that i can get boner running for a featherweight comp (minus the drum of course ). Think I'd best let my parents know that there may be a couple more joining them for a crazy build session in a few weeks time

Shame you wont manage your feather but it is good news for us. First call of business will be working out how those ESCs work . I'll try testing them today and see if I can manage it without the manuals.

Not sure if the electric lifter on Cicatrix will be done for Edinburgh if we are doing all this stuff for the middle, but if not i'll just add some chunks of metal to the front to bring it right up to the weight limit

I think a middle weight fight might be on the card for Edinburgh at this rate

All going well we will be there with one anyway, but as Gary said, I don't know if there will be an opponent.

Could try and get robots lıve to dıg out theır mıddleweıght?

Alan said earlier than his middleweight wont be ready

Register To Comment