Register To Comment
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Invade's Build Diary

this looks really good, the ram is the same size as mine, in theory it should be more powerfull than the iron awes but when im fighting with them im not sure if there is much difference, maybe for the first few throws im better but im using more gas and the performance drops a bit, iron awe rams are about 80mm i think, i have 1 2lt buffer tank.
    I do like your gearboxes these are exactily what i want to upgrade to later this year.... or next !
    any chance you can let me know where all the bits come from ?

That is looking realy good and agree with everyone else that it could be a potential UK Champion in the making.

That is a big ram you're using (makes Maelstroms 75x150 ram look quite small in comparison )- Iron Awe 5 has a 80mm bore 150mm stroke and IA6 has a 100mm bore 150mm stroke one (got that from the website). I think their performance comes from having 2 large buffer tanks and the ball valve system to fire which gives a high flow rate into the ram.

Your system sounds like it should give one hell of a flip though and will be good to see in action!

Motors and ram fully mounted

someone gave explosion steroids

Gas bottle mouted

and remember its Team Beasts tag team partner

shame your going to hold him back john :P

You going to re-machine the pneumatic cylinder end cap from something solid?

Flipper mounted

Quote Originally Posted by mr_turbulence
    You going to re-machine the pneumatic cylinder end cap from something solid?
    We will once its finished, rushing a bit atm to get it ready for September

Yeah, a Heavyweight version of Explosion would be awesome!

Register To Comment