Register To Comment
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Avenger build diary

Also as another update for no one who knows yet, im now a part of the team

Oh, my bad lian, we also have a new team member and we are having an official team meet this Saturday

The 1st matter of buisness, hello i guess lol

all my parts are now either ordered or here, now i just have to put it all together and make my claws

just the last of the welding to do, then it will take about a day to get all my parts inside, but then the job I have been trying to avoid, the trial and error of making the claws with the weight I will have spare.

that will be interesting, pics soon of bot without claws and not fully painted... hopfully

Ok for my update, Matt has kindly given me the shell to Spike the Avenger with some parts. Heres some pics of it in my
    bedroom

its in a absolute mess but i think with lain's creative thinking it would be able to get up and running again, and probably better than how it was for me

Little know fact: I stuck the top on sideways in that pic

oh, also, ill be able to do you some new decals with my dads sign printer, just chuck a couple of layers of clear varnish on it to keep it protected

Did reckon anyone else would have an original Xbox in their room except me , also didn't think anyone else would use quite as many cable ties and we did either.

Register To Comment