Register To Comment
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 19th June -Robots Live@National Museum of Flight, Scotland

Team Bug fight, around the 28 second mark, MASSIVE AIR!

I dont have any from the event but I have some from the builds. At the event Jamie took some photos so will either repost them on my photobucket or link you to his when he uploads them

Piccies
    http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c367/ ... gh%202011/

And here you go Ozzy:

Quite proud of that photo of Scar. It looks nice and sharp and is framed nicely against the black and yellow hazard stripes. Just a shame about the screwdriver disc shaft

I should maybe replace that screwdriver with a proper disc shaft . I didn't want to splash out on something that I might end up replacing with the jaws anyway, but maybe I should have fashioned something a bit more professional looking

Still, great photos Jamie, may of them will be nicked for Facebook and posing purposes

I'm about to upload them to Facebook too, but feel free to upload them as well if you want
    And if you put a shaft in there it could probably be used as the pivot point between the two claw plates as well as the disc, multipurposing that schizz

I've only uploaded a few of them just to add to various build albums and will leave the rest to you .

I will do that at some point, maybe before next year

Scar was really badly rusted when I got him so had to redo all the paint etc so thats why he looks so different. Eric is pretty much as is from Robot Wars apart from the wheels being inboard now.

That isn't paint on Eric, its a sticker and i've had a few people telling me pointing me in the right direction on how to have it replicated

Register To Comment