Register To Comment
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy Bots New Years Riot

not if Jack's not entered anything yet

Oh darn.

If your reading this Jack, i want the stats in by wednesday if thats ok

eeep! darn, sorry dudes forgot about this,

Im not a massive superheavyweight fan, and thus i dont have any! (same goes for midles) so if its okay i would like to enter realies? (got some SHW/MW's on the drawing board i swear :P)

urm okay, il have Complete Control as my MW and Atomic Wedgy for my SHW
    ta
    Jack

Ok then, now your can make your predictions (2nd time lucky)

Terminus - grapple'n'shove stuff into Heroin, avoid being caught by Complete Control

Fulcrum - get under bots rip their tires up. Will be fun to see what happens to Atomic Wedgie's tracks

complete control: catch Terminus :P take opponents to hazards/other robots/whatever damages them, possible team up with somebody?
    Atomic Wedgy: ...suicide?

Grrr... :P

Catch something with a disc, shove it into Complete Control then and try to damage it. :P

Heroin: Try not to be caught by Kody, generally try and stay out of trouble and lift and pit and/or hit with disc anything that bothers me.

Drive: Get straight underneath the first robot I find and pit them

Lian: Ay Up lads!! welcome to the (Somewhat late) new years riot, its gonna be big, bad, tough and... *Reads script*
    Thats about it, Lets meet our 1st battlers, ladies and gentlebots, here come the middleweights!!!

From Canada. TERMINUS!!!

A bot in his 3rd form, with an axe of deadlyness, looks like a good challenger here

From Pontefract, West Yorkshire. HEROIN!!!

No its not a drug silly, but has a muderous triangle disc that can mess with your head

From parts unknown, HYPER VENTILATE 2!!!
    A bot with a lifting arm with a crusher on it, looks dangerous

From Texas USA. STRIKER!!!

It seems like a middleweight Lightning here with a flipper, looks good

From Richmond, COMPLETE CONTROL!!
    Don't ask me how Jack got hold of this, a good clamper with a good reputation, a darkhorse prehaps?

And from a location i just forgot. THE UNAMED FEELING!!!
    A very good looking bot shaped like German HW Golem, with a lifting arm, gotta be a contender here

Remember, we are in the Crazy Bots Death Chamber arena (see Crazy Bots 2.0 for more info)

3...2...1..KILL!!!

*continued tomorrow*

Register To Comment