Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 13th Feb 2011 - Barnsley Metrodome - Roaming Robots

The 2011 UK Tour is set to put roboteering on the map... stay tuned for some big announcements !!
    Starting the year with a bang !!!

The Metrodome Leisure Complex
    Queens Ground
    Queens Road
    Barnsley
    S711AN

There Are 2 Shows
    Sun 12pm & 3:30pm

Adult Ticket: £12
    Child Ticket: £8
    Family Ticket: £35

John
    www.RoamingRobots.co.uk

No excuses :-)

This event if all goes to plan is gonna kick start the year with a bang.

Smidsy is all up running and tested so we will have the disc running for a few tests, hopefully if all goes well, we will get some spinners back in the arena both heavy and feather :-)

Once things are finalised there will be details of our 2011 plans !!
    John

I should be there with Storm Force, Pug and the rest of my fleet. This should also be the last time you see Storm Force as a barrel of laughs (providing Swanny and Jason can make it this time
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Have booked a room at Premier Inn central Barnsley, for Saturday night anyone else staying there?

Don't know if im going up on Saturday yet, but I will try to get in there if I do.

We are sluming it in the travel lodge on the M1, but will pop in for a drink along the way with you after setting up!

Regards

John
    Roaming Robots

we got the room for only £29 how much cheaper is the travel lodge?
    Look forward to seeing you then
    Ed hope you can make it too.

I'm pretty sure that we are in that Premier Inn too.

I'm really looking forward to this event just got to get the robots going as they are all in bits at the moment.

I'm just up the road myself so I've got to go :P will be good driving practice (both for the robots and for my parents' car...)

Signed up with what I know I'm bringing (I have a variety of bits which may or may not combine themselves into additional ants before the day) and looking forward to it

Register To Comment