Register To Comment
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Vapourbot Awards 2010

Quote Originally Posted by kodster
    First off, to a great...friend, heh, Tracy Farber. Like AJ and Joey, we've met face to face, but that's water under the bridge...really, I gotta say...god damn, do you think your designs are mediocre NOW? Not even close. They're much better than they've ever been, and SOTAR has gone and proven it with Best FBS/Ring Spinner. I even wish Skeith had beaten Flamberge with Best Antweight. Don't push yourself down, you really do have great ideas and one hell of an imagination. Hell, you did even better than I did at the DC forums, and that's something in itself. Enjoy your well-deserved award, and keep trying; you are a force to be reckoned with and you'll do much better next year!
    With that paragraph there, if I didn't know better I'd say you are trying to be a suck-up, heh heh.
    Whatever you ment by it, in the end, I've very touched that you had all that to say. Kody, thank you so much, you've helped me out a whole lot with vapors and things possibly related to them. I'm really grateful, you have no idea.

I'm also very happy at and for the rest of you as well. I never expected to win any awards ever (because I'm such a pessimist, Kody will even tell you as much. ), so you guys nominating one of my bots-- hell, winning the thing it was nominated for even-- has made my da-- wee-- ye-- Indefinate period of time. Thank you all, so much. Congrats on everyone who won something, or multiple things. And Joey, you really deserve HoF, stop being so suprised.

So to end one of my biggest posts to date, thank you all very much. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and next year, I'm going big, I'm going for 2.

Yay, i feel quite happy dethroning Whirligig, dont get me wrong, its deserved the award since incarnation, just cant
    believe i pipped it to the post, 1 award this year, could of had 2 if i didnt vote jack in most improved, but he deserves
    the award

for 2011, im gonna seriously try, NO giving up, More improved bots, hope to take home the shuffler crown again and win
    a few more.

Joey, if i can get my stuff sorted, ill see you at Snibston

wow, thanks to all that voted hopefully got a few more bots in the pipeline for 2011.....

Um Joey, ive counted the scores up from here and I think you have got it wrong with the Shufflers

Cos Metallic Doom and Mechannibal had the same amount of votes

There is a reason for that :P

After making my votes, I was talking to Andy on MSN and bemoaning the lack of shufflers that had been designed or in action this year - he pointed out Metallic Doom (which in my incompetence I had overlooked) and I duly went to change my vote (from no vote for Best Shuffler to one for Metallic Doom) only to find that the time period in which I could edit my post had expired. As I was running the awards I shrugged and inserted my vote into the overall totals anyway - this should be borne out when me and Andy get around to putting the 2010 vote totals on ZED.

Hope that explains it and sorry for the confusion (and sorry for not seeing you at Snibston Lian >_< was hemmed in by snow and fog and couldn't go)

Thanks for clarification Joey

Also no worries about Snibston, im going Whitwhick next year :P

Register To Comment