Register To Comment
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 14th & 15th May 2011 - Robots Live - Burgess Hill

Your Victor's went AGAIN!

the victors still work but the fans are FUBAR, I think I may have to find out how to fit a Wotty 100 in it.

Hi all

Thanks to everybody who attended, and well done to out winners Maelstrom (Can he make it 3 in a row at Worthing?) and Seraph. Nice to see Big Nipper back on form as well, and gave us one of the closest fights i've seen in the final.

Huge thanks to Ed and Dave for the arena, it was a very hard weekend! Thanks to Dave G and Ed H for their usual great job, and all that helped with the arena afterwards (including the venue staff!), and Mike, Ian, Ray and Craig for bringing their other machines along.

We'll be back next year, but before then we'll be down the road at the sea-side in Worthing, then Kidderminster.

Oh and one more thing....

Anyone got the Final on vid? Sounds awesome.

Cheers Alan .....perhaps you could put a vid of Envy on doing well please

none exsist!

Quote Originally Posted by razerdave
    I only got 1 feather fight and Battle Axe broke both my victor fans (I am SO done with victors)
    Ditch the fans and run without. I reckon the Victors can handle it.

I'll try it, but I still need to find out why one side is drawing more than the other. I think the gearbox plate is straight, but welded at an angle, so the drive is smooth, but it may be drawing power from having to pull that side slightly sideways.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ-27
    Anyone got the Final on vid? Sounds awesome.
    I do:

Epic battle! Cheers.

Register To Comment