Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: crazy bots antweights Series 2!!!!!

Thanks for the entry joey.

1 more spot left

Ok ive decided to put to random realies in

No Idea and Baby Hell

The draws are

Heat A

Baby Hell vs Flamberge vs Wraith
    Dead Meat EVO vs TransparANT 2.0 vs Jigsaw V

Heat B

MicroForce 3.0 vs Nano Nightmare vs Valiant
    ??? (Joeys 2nd entrant thats yet to be given in) vs Kwejibo vs No Idea

Tactics, predictions and a really boring poster

Flamberge - Destroy things, but stay as far from the drop-out area as possible whilst doing so.

Kwijebo - No idea

Almost 1 year ago.... Flamberge. The antweight terror, took home the Crazy Bots antweight crown. Now its on the line
    as we return in the most mini body bag worthy antweight tournie to man. Yes we have moved to Walshio TV so now
    anything that isnt nailed down. Will be destroyed

Thats Right. IT'S CRAZY BOTS ANTWEIGHTS 2!!!!

(insert cheesy intro song here)

Righto welcome back to Crazy Bots. Almost a year since Flamberge destroyed Anticide. But they are back

We have left the old battle zone and gone to a plain antweight arena. But that wont stop limbs flying

Lets welcome them back shall we

Baby Hell
    A rather good antweight with an axe and 2WD with that wedge. But can it last here

Seeded No.1 and reigning champion. FLAMBERGE
    The tiny terror is back, unmodified (Well maybe a spruced up paint job) Makes Sergeon General look like a wuss. A lot is
    expected from the champs

Wraith
    The flop walker is back, will it survive this time

Roboteers stand by

3...2...1..ACTIVATE!!

We begin here as Baby Hell comes in on Wraith and pushes him around, swinging that axe in the process. Flamberge sits
    and powers up. It comes outta the traps. And hits Baby Hell!!!. Baby Hell is flung across the arena towards the drop out
    zone. Baby Hell comes back and hits Wraith once more. Now Flamberge hits Wraith and CRASH!!!! Wraith is sent whizzing
    arcoss the arena. Its also had its back armour completly ripped off. Wraith is now becoming more careful and tries to get
    away to safety. But Baby hell continues to pressure Wraith to no ends. But Flamberge is now up to ridiculous speed and
    he now smashes into Wraith again. CRASH!!!. Wraith's armour is now ripped off entirely. It's still moving suprisingly, but
    not for long as Flamberge crashes in again and rips out the batterys. Wraith is now dead in the water. But whats this?
    Flamberge crashes into it again and the batteries have been smashed to smitherines. Now Flamberge has now destroyed
    the walking system. Baby Hell comes in to spair Wraith's pain and put him in the drop out zone. CEASE

The champ is back with a bang. Lets see how the other 3 get on

Dead Meat EVO
    A good wedge robot with good pushing power. A darkhorse prehaps?

TransparANT 2.0.
    A rather good rambot with 2WD. Will it take the crown

Jigsaw V
    The front hinged flipper antweight is the current AWS champion!!! Definately a candidate for the crown

3 2 1 ACTIVATE!!!!

Jigsaw begins the assault on Dead Meat, flipping him over. TransparANT (God thats gonna get annoying!) races in to get
    some of the action, and gets under Dead Meat, and charges him into the wall. Dead Meat comes back strongly, charging
    TransparANT and ramming him into the other wall. Jigsaw now comes in and flips TransparANT, it can run upside down
    but the wedge is now inverted. Dead Meat takes full advantage and starts charging him into the side walls. Jigsaw now
    comes in and flips TransparANT. And hes is now stacked up against the wall. Jigsaw now has some fun. Pushing the
    Dead Meat across the arena. Flipping it in the process. TransparANT was accidently knocked by Dead Meat and is now
    back in the running. TransparANT charges Dead Meat onto the flipper of Jigsaw. Who takes a run up and flips them out
    of the arena CEASE

Jigsaw V and TransparANT go through to the second round

Draws
    Jigsaw V vs Baby Hell
    TransparANT vs Flamberge

TransparANT 2.0 vs. Flamberge

Meep. Tough draw. :S

Employ same tactics as last time, but try to get around to the back most of the match too. There are some nice tasty edges for me to rip into, and besides, knowing antweights, he won't be able to keep the front or sides pointed at me forever. XD

Nice fights Lian.

Ok were back from the break. We have Kody here in the pits

Me: So Kody, your up against TransparANT 2.0
    Kody: Thats right... my plan is to go for the sides. Once thats done ill just have a pint of fosters
    Me: Sorry mate... i drank the last one
    Kody: You little.... oh well Jack Daniels it is then
    Me: Damn, he must have hid that from me

Me: So AJ your up against Flamberge the champs. What is your plan
    AJ: Charge into him and stop him spinning, its mad but it just my work
    Me: Just incase it dont work heres an antweight sized bin bag for you

Ok Lets get goin

3...2..1..ACTIVATE

The match starts with Transparant (Im saying it like that now) charging straight into Flamberge who was already up to
    full speed WHACK!!! Flamberge's weapon has stopped momentarily and Transparant takes full advantage and tries to get
    the No.1 seeds out, but Flamberge is having none of it, backing away whilst getting that awesome blade up to speed,
    The blade is now back up to speed and Transparant goes for a front assault. But misses!!! Flamberge anticipated the
    attack perfectly and moved out of the way, now Flamberge see's the chance and takes it. But Transparant swung round
    to make sure the front end took the brunt of the damage, spun away there, good battle developing here, Flamberge is
    still up to speed, but Transparant gets round the back and charges at the wall!!! BANG!!! Flamberge hits the wall and is
    flung to the otherside of the arena, but Transparant is now backing away from the wall, but accidently backs to far and
    gets hit by Flamberge, BANG!!! Transparant looks like it might not hold out much longer as Flamberge comes in for big hit
    and flings it towards the drop-out zone, but Transparant comes back for more, but its taking damage all the same, now
    Transparant charges full speed into Flamberge. BANG!!! Transparant is flung from one side to the other and is now only
    on 1 wheel, going round in circles, but Flamberges blade has stopped spinning, but has full mobility, it goes to put the
    almost lifeless Transparant out of the arena in reverse, but Transparant turns away and Flamberge is on the edge of the
    drop out zone, the wheels cant make it towards the edge of the box and propell itself back into action, Transparant
    might go on and win this, but cant reach them CEASE. cease is called

We have the judges decision here

Style
    Flamberge- 7
    TransparANT-8

Damage
    Flamberge-9
    TransparANT-8

Control
    Flamberge-10
    TransparANT-10

Aggression
    Flamberge- 9
    TransparANT-8

Flamberge: 35
    TransparANT: 34

Flamberge wins!!

They fly on to the finals to be joined by either

Baby hell or Jigsaw

Tactics: Flip and then push out, avoid showing my sides or rear if I can.

Joey, i still need your 2nd antweight

Ah, sorry XD put in Bobcat, it should be on ZED somewhere.

Register To Comment