Register To Comment
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Crash & Burn Tournament - Ants! Ants! Ants!

Im backing TransparANT in this fight

Welcome to the Final, everybody! It's all on the line now! Last time, TransparANT 2.0 managed to beat Skeith handily. Will the Terror of Death get his revenge, or will his hopes become transpar...ant?

The Crash & Burn Tournament: Ants!Ants!Ants! - Final
    Skeith vs. TransparANT 2.0

Roboteers, stand by...

ACTIVATE!

The two ramming bricks are back and fighting for the crown! TransparANT aggressively travels across the arena and it's more of the same! Skeith's wedged before it can even do anything! Unfortunately all Andy can do is have his machine push it against the wall and hold it there. TransparANT tries to turn to push Skeith along the wall and out, but Tracy makes a neat spin and both these actions put Skeith on top of TransparANT, with TransparANT facing the drop-off zone! Hurriedly Andy zooms towards it...at that speed, he'll put himself out first - ah! But NO! TransparANT stops just before he flies in himself...that was the plan, to fling Skeith in through velocity! But it failed, as Skeith has driven over top of TransparANT. Not much good if your arses are facing each other, I'm afraid! TransparANT reverses to have a pushing war, but Skeith manages to turn around! Oh no! TransparANT drives straight onto Skeith's wedge! Is an upset in the making?! Skeith pushes, and pushes, and TransparANT...drives off of Skeith's wedge! But at an angle, and now two wheels are hanging off the drop-off area!!! I think this could be it! Skeith - HAHAHA! TransparANT is desperately trying to get away, and in doing so it travelled along the edge of the zone to hit the other wall! It's still in this, but can it get back onto the arena fully? NO! It cannot! Skeith finally pushes it off! And we have our champion!

CEASE!

Skeith wins The Crash & Burn Tournament: Ants!Ants!Ants!

Well done to Tracy Farber, and Andrew Jackson for being the runner-up. And also to Joey McConnell and Aaron Knight for their entries, and of course to everybody who predicted, posted, etc. .

It was a fun little tourney, I might do another in the near future, possibly actually getting 8 entries this time. :P For now, though, I'll see you later...

...because I have a heat final to write. Seeya!

Well done a really good battle there

Register To Comment