Register To Comment
Page 36 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: RogueTwo Robots

That sounds like a really fun idea to try and build

etek casing would be better :P

fbs beetle made from an etek

Oh by the way Jonny, bring Kookaburra to the AWS, I'll throw some sort of shell on Paws, and we can have a beetleweight fight
    Okay, Etek casing it is. Who's got one going spare?

slight problem with that jamie, kookaburra fell of a step (about 1 ft high) and the servo horns smashed, it's currenty awaiting a proper rebuild using motors. on the subject of remembering things remember my £35!

If you're taking your Beetle to the AWS Jamie I'll try and throw Cyclone back together and bring it along for a fight- its been sitting around for nearly a year not doing much

@Johnny, just call it preliminary testing.

@Jamie, then I want a BW in a Drill Motor, a Flea in a Servo..........

slight problem with that jamie, kookaburra fell of a step (about 1 ft high) and the servo horns smashed, it's currenty awaiting a proper rebuild using motors
    Ah that's a shame. Oh well, I can use mine as an uber-house robot for the antweights

And I shan't forget, I can even try and get English money if you're at all iffy about our awesome Scottish tender. And on the subject of remembering things, remember the parts for the £35 which you reminded me to remember

Sounds like a plan Will - I'd better sort out some semi-decent armour for it then :shock:

Aww c'mon PJ, I've already done a flea in an Electronize. Is that not good enough? :P

I could do a beetle in, like, a can of Pepsi if that suits? Obviously with the contents emptied beforehand!

have you ever seen killacan jamie? it's an antweight inside a baked been tin don't worry i shant forget to remember the stuff for the £35 you need to remember also jamie remember to remember remember the 5th of november

Register To Comment