Register To Comment

Thread: BBladeRCL

So I'm doing a league based off of the ARC stat system, and damnit, I'm going to finish it if it kills me!

http://bblader01.proboards.com/index.cgi

As you can see, I'm still setting everything up atm, but I hope to have the setup process done by...say, Wednesday at latest and signups open shortly after. Stay tuned!

Are pictures required?

Who cares here are my entrants

LW- The Servants Assistant

Weight: 100kg
    Shape: Box with a wedge on the front ala Mortis
    Colour: Behemoth style yellow and black stripes
    Dimensions: 0.36m x 0.76m x 0.91m
    Drive: 4x 24v S28-400 Magmotors, powered by 5x 3000mAh NiCad Battlepacks
    Locomotion: 6 internally mounted solid rubber wheels.
    Armour: 6mm thick Titanium all over. 3mm Polycarbonate baseplate
    Speed: Limited to 18 mph. Can reach 40mph.
    Turning Circle: Zilch
    Ground Clearance: 0mm at the front. 8mm elsewhere
    Weapons: A full-pressure rear-hinged Co2 flipper which starts off from the back of the robot and finishes at the bottom of the front wedge powered by a fire extinguisher using a 70mm bore 100mm stroke ram. It can flip 500kg.
    Srimech: The flipper of course. Hubs on the sides to stop it being stranded
    Strenghs: Fast despite speed cap. Good flipper
    Weakness: Not sure
    Bio: The Servant takes on a new shape and armour. Will do proud. Or will it flop. Only time will tell
    Win/Loss Ratio: N/A

But since it's ARC style here are the ARC stats (i'm just posting FRA stuff cos i cant do CADs)

Armour: 7
    Speed: 6
    Traction: 5
    Weapon: 4

MW- Sauron

Sauron
    Weight: 80-100kg, depending on the setup used.
    Shape: The robot without any setup on it is shaped like Tornado, back when they didn't have the interchangeable weapons.
    Colour: Black, with a picture of The One Ring on top.
    Dimensions: 85cm x 75cm x 25cm
    Drive: 4x S28-400 Magmotors, powered by 5 Nicad battlepacks
    Locomotion: 4 Goodyear go-kart wheels.
    Armour: 4mm titanium
    Speed: 15mph
    Ground Clearance: 0mm at sides and back due to skirts. 5mm without skirts. The front ground clearance varies with the setups, but unless otherwise noted is 5mm.
    Turning Circle: 0m
    Weapon: 7 different interchangeable setups.

1: A 20kg hardox scoop, designed to kill spinners. 0mm ground clearance at the front.
    2: A 10kg hardox scoop like the one above, but with a Pneumatic axe powered by 2 2kg Co2 tanks using a 3kg Terrorhurtz-style axehead and a 100mm stroke 180mm ram at 200psi. It can strike with around 600kg of force, and can be recessed into the body of the robot, keeping it invertible. 0mm ground clearance at the front.
    3: A set of Panic Attack-style lifting forks, powered by a 50:1 reduced 25.9v S28-400 Magmotor. It can lift 250kg. 0mm ground clearance under the forks.
    4: A Behemoth-style lifting scoop, using a 75mm bore 100mm stroke ram and a 2kg Co2 tank. It can flip 400kg and lift 500kg. 0mm ground clearance at the front.
    5: A 4-bar Biohazard-style lifter, using a geared-down S28-400 Magmotor. It can lift 300kg. 0mm ground clearance at the front.
    6: A 20kg hardox spinning bar on top of the robot, powered by a 25.9v S28-400 Magmotor at 4000rpm. It puts out 156kj. Another skirt is added to the front of the robot. 0mm ground clearance at the front.
    7: LIke setup 6, but without the bar. 0mm ground clearance all around due to skirts.
    Srimech: Invertible in all setups except for setup 6. Setups 2, 4, and 5 can all self-right the robot.
    Strengths: 7 WEAPON SETUPS!!!
    Weaknesses: There has to be at least 1 problem with each setup.
    Bio: The first Team Blood Mages robot with interchangeable weaponry. Will it work? We'll see...

Arc Stats:

Weapon: 9 (for each)
    Speed: 4
    Armour: 5
    Traction: 4

HW- Smashy Smashy

Smashy Smashy
    Shape: Simply, a box with 2 wedges at the front: one on the left, and one on the right. There is 20cm of width in between the 2 wedges for the meat tenderizer to come down, like Wedge of Doom
    Colour: Black.
    Dimensions:90cm x 70cm x 20cm
    Drive: 4x 24v S28-400 Magmotors, powered by 3x 3000mAh NiCad Battlepacks.
    Locomotion: 6 externally mounted solid rubber wheels with aluminum boron carbide hubs.
    Armour: 5mm titanium, except the front wedge which is 8mm titanium,
    Speed: 25mph
    Ground Clearance: 0mm at front, and 5mm at sides and back.
    Weapons: A powerful axe, with a 4kg hardox meat tenderizer for an axehead. The tenderizer's blades are diamond tipped, and it can hit an opponent and do damage when the axe springs back to its rested position, like Terrorhurtz. The axe itself is powered by a 2.2kg 750psi Co2 tank feeding gas to a 90mm bore 400mm stroke ram which pushes the axe forward, giving near 600kgs of force.
    Srimech: The axe self-rights the robot. If it gets stuck on its side, repeatedly firing the axe will cause it to land on its back or right way up.
    Strengths: Powerful axe. Also very maneuverable.
    Weaknesses: Exposed wheels and average armor.
    Bio: Was originally Mark Elam's robot till he gave it to me. It's not been modified. But watch out

ARC: Stats

Armour: 5
    Speed: 6
    Traction: 6
    Weapon: 7

SHW- Merry Hampton EVO

Merry Hampton Evo
    Shape: A box on wheels ala Tornado.
    Colour: Yellow and Green all over
    Dimensions: 75cm x 85cm x 25cm
    Drive: 4x 24v S28-400 Magmotors, powered by 5x 3000mAh NiCad Battlepacks.
    Locomotion: 4 foam-filled Goodyear go-kart wheels with aluminum hubs.
    Armour: 5mm Titanium/10% vanadium alloy
    Speed: 15 mph
    Ground Clearance: 0mm at front, 9mm elsewhere.
    Weapon: 2 3mm thick hardox Tornado like scoops, 1 mounted at the front and another inverted at the back
    Srimech: Invertible.
    Strengths: Ram from all directions
    Weaknesses: None as of yet
    Bio: Merry Hampton Evo now has 2 scoops and is faster

ARC Stats

Armour: 9
    Speed: 7
    Traction: 6
    Weapon: 0

Hope thats good for you Tony

Register To Comment