Register To Comment
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Teambud Challenge Trophy

OK............

Envy 2010 might not be ready intime for the Barnsley event so i have deciced to start the challenge with the following 2 robots.....

Beast will challenge Maelstrom. The winner will take home the trophy and their name will be the first on it.

Good luck guys.

Please confirm That this is good for you both.

yep

Sounds good to me too

That'll be a good fight.

if its ok with robots live i would like to get the teambud trophy fight with beast and maelstrom in at somepoint. If thats ok with john and ian of course. stickers and trophy are ready.

ok buds all i can remember is we flipped Maelstrom to the wall (by the pit) all we had to do is spin round and bang there oota
    Doh! who put the pit down oh well
    well done to Maelstrom well have another go one day !!!!

Indeed well done to Maelstrom being the first robot on the trophy. The trophy is now yours and you will be challenged for it at nottingham event. Unlucky Lear. I am happy its now under way and hope roboteers get some joy of the challenge. Envy will be ready for battle at nottingham but i wont challenge for my own trophy just yet.....need to test Envy first.

So..............

Can any roboteers wishing to challenge maelstrom for the Teambud Challenge Trophy Please post here and challenges will close Friday. Challengers must be able to make the next event after Nottingham to make a defending fight if they beat Maelstrom.

Also thankyou very much for the stickers Grant at Robochallenge they are just the job.

Roboteer

The gauntlet is laid down

TILLYEVO challenges malstrom....
    ALL THE BEST TEAM TILLY

Shane..

If say..Beauty has the trophy.. and i challenge him at a full combat event and smash him up as per usual... How would someone get it of me? Do they have to wait until the next full combat event to fight me? As i'm not allowed to run in a normal arena

Register To Comment