Register To Comment
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Omega HX

heh, i have one of those in a storage unit somewhere...was running last time i checked but its been a while
    (looking good so far ^^)

had it driving today, well sort of. Slight issue of no brakes or steering as the front wheel doesn't have any grip due to lack of weight over it and a no diff' on the back axle.

Got abit more done on this, almost finished, just needs the new motor gears fitting and the skid plates underneath. Had to put bigger batteries in as one of the old ones failed, and couldn't get another, so now has 3x 50Ah Hawkers, meant i've had to mod the front abit and no longer have room for the lights. Burn the motors out in it at the end of last year, had them rewound and will turn the current limit down, the problem is with these big batteries is they will let the motors have any current they like (batteries can chuck out over 1000amps).
    Attached Images Attached Images

jack, you have a c5? i fully restored one earlier this year funny how even though they were a commercial failure loads of people seem to have them

Yeah i got it when my Aunt bought her new house, it was lurking in the garage under some rubble (which turned out to be asbestos ) when that was all cleared away by the experts me and my Uncle did it up and shoved it in a storage facility. i think we sold it a few months ago

Looking really good BTW, those tyres look huge

Register To Comment