Register To Comment
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: ROBOBASH SERIES 2!!!!

That's a terrible judges' decision (solely because of the aggression; if you're gonna have Spin Dash win it, then at least have him win by as much as the scores in the other categories...deciding by hundredths is purely lol-worthy ...okay I'm being just as silly now XD), but it wasn't my fight so eh. :P

Otherwise, great stuff as always, and welcome back. Post more frequently, eh

Tactics for Wedginator from above remain.

Right, I apologize for the lack of battles recently. School has started again, and I am twice as busy as last year. Hope you understand. BTW, here's the next battle.

Justine: Right Lewis, you are up against the seeded Wedginator!
    Lewis: Hmm... this is going to be harder than I thought. I mean Wedginator is the more experienced, so it's going to be quite difficult...
    Justine: So, are there any tactics that you have?
    Lewis: Yes indeed, just avoid that front like the plague, and try to get at its sides. If I do that, I might have a little more chance of winning. It's not going to be easy though, that's for sure.
    Justine: All right then, good luck in the arena.
    Lewis: Thanks.

Justine: I'm with Wedginator and Kody Kunz! How's Wedginator doing?
    Kody: Great. It hasn't really gotten a lot of damage, so that's good.
    Justine: Yes it is. Now, you're up against Skull!
    Kody: Skull, eh? Skull is a drum-bot, so I think I have the more advantage here because of the wedge shape. I will avoid the drum, flip it over, and then let Wedginator do its work.
    Justine: Wow, that was simple.
    Kody: Yes indeed.
    Justine: All right, good luck.
    Kody: Thanks.

(BATTLE 4!!!)

Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Welcome...

SKULL!!!

WEDGINATOR!!!

There's Lewis Matthews with Skull in the first control booth, and also Wedginator's driver, the Kodster is in the other control booth as well. The house robots in this round will be Shunt with the diamond coated pick-axe and also the deadly spinning ring of Mangled Metal.

3€¦ 2€¦ 1€¦ ACTIVATE!!!

So, Wedginator is the first to move, and Skull meanwhile is spinning up his drum, but Wedginator immediately SLAMS into the drumbot from England before it gets up to full speed! Now, it carries Skull immediately into the CPZ of Shunt! The house robot fires the axe and makes a dent in the armour! Skull gets away though, and it spins up again, and--
    CRASH!!!
    Sparks fly, and Wedginator just gets tipped onto its back, but it self-rights quickly using the lifting arm! Now, Wedginator has a bit of a scratch on its side, but no major damage is caused to it. Skull€™s drum looks very good indeed. Anyway, Wedginator flips Skull over and pushes it into the CPZ of Shunt! The axe comes slamming down and another dent is made in the armour of Skull!
    Skull gets some punishment here from Wedginator and Shunt, but it is completely oblivious to it all! Now, the deadly drum spins up, and hits Wedginator from the side, and it tries to get away, but€¦
    CRASH!!!
    Oh, the sparks are flying and Wedginator is flipped over onto its back! Wedginator rights itself by using its spike, and it slams into the side of Skull once again! It slams Skull into Mangled metal who has its spinner spun up to full speed! Skull€™s drum is spinning madly as it tries to get away€¦
    CRASH!!!
    €¦too late. The spinner SLAMS Skull into the centre of the arena, and its drum has stopped moving. I think the energy output was too much for Skull, and actually dislocated something inside! Oh dear, but WAiT! Skull gets under the side of Wedginator, and pushes it into Shunt€™s CPZ and the axe comes down HARD on the top armour! Now, Kody drives Wedginator away from Shunt, and presses the pit button! The pit goes down, and Wedginator now slams into the side of the drumbot! Now, Skull is in peril, as it gets dragged ever so close to the pit€¦ Skull needs to hang on here! Skull trying to get away, and it does! Skull now gets away to the center of the arena, and Wedginator chases it! Skull now plays the brave fool and slams into the side of Wedginator and getting underneath it! Skull is dragging Wedginator close to the pit, and the 15th seeds€¦ are NOT going down! Wedginator gets away miraculously, and now it€™s a question of who goes down first! Wedginator now fights back with the wedge and slams into the side of Skull! Now, it pushes Skull and flips it€¦ RIGHT INTO THE SPINNER OF MANGLED METAL!
    CRASH!!!
    Whoa, that is one heck of a hit! That sends Skull spinning away into the arena saws! BZZT! The sparks fly and Skull is not moving freely at all! It€™s running in circles, and it seems that Mangled Metal has dislodged something inside AGAIN! Geez Louise! Taking that to advantage, the 15th seeded Wedginator is starting to push Skull close to the pit, and it will go down any minute€¦ NOW! BOOM!

CEASE!

Skull walks the plank and falls into the pit.
    Wedginator 9.0 (15) goes through to the Heat H Final!!!

Heat Final
    Spin Dash Unleashed VS Wedginator (15)

So somehow I got tipped onto my back by an inverted drum, but won anyway...w00t.

Spin Dash Unleashed vs. Wedginator 9.0

Similar tactics here. Flip it over, and it won't be able to do a thing to my wheels. :twisted: After that, just ram it into the pit, or house robots if they're nearby. No flipping it back over.

Best o' luck, Steve-O.

Again, I€™m sorry for the lack of battles. Stupid schoolwork is getting me down€¦ at least I can get the heat final out of the way. Here it is.

Spin Dash Unleashed VS Wedginator 9.0

Justine: Right Steve, Spin Dash is up against the Wedginator! What do you think about that?
    Steve: Well, Wedginator has a pretty high ground clearance at the sides and back, so I think I got a good chance of winning here, who knows?
    Justine: Well, anything can happen out there. Anywho, tactics?
    Steve: Like I said, the ground clearance is somewhat high at the sides and back. Spin Dash will avoid the front like mad, and slowly eat away on Wedginator€™s tyres using the saw. However, Spin Dash is also capable of pushing things as well, so it will use its pushing power more than the saw. With 16 mph top speed, Spin Dash can easily do that. So, hopefully we€™ll see how it goes, and I€™ll probably kick some ro-butt.
    Justine: All right, good luck.
    Steve: Thanks.

Justine: All right then, Kody! You are up against Spin Dash Unleashed!
    Kody: Spin Dash€¦ well, it has a very good saw weapon, and I think it€™s going to be a threat. BUT, I can get underneath and flip it over, and drag it to the pit, the CPZ€™s, you name it.
    Justine: All right, so what do you think of Steve?
    Kody: Well, he is a very good roboteer, and he€™s pretty respectable, but as always, respect is nothing when compared to victory.
    Justine: Haha. Well, good luck.
    Kody: Thanks.

Dan: So I€™m up here in the crow€™s nest, and looking back from what we just saw in the earlier battles, I think that it could really go either way. Spin Dash is slightly faster, but Wedginator has the omnidrive and the more manueverability. So it€™s difficult for me to decide, really€¦ anyway, the arena waits so let€™s go and find out!

Sam: if you thought that was brutal enough, then you haven€™t seen anything yet! Prepare yourselves for the main event of the evening! THIS IS THE HEAT FINAL!!!

(HEAT FINAL!!!)

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome€¦

SPIN DASH UNLEASHED!!!

WEDGINATOR 9.0!!!

Roboteers, Stand by€¦

The crowd is poised, the bots are armed, and we are ready for some heat final action! There€™s Steve in the first control booth on Spin Dash€™s controls, and Kody is in the second control booth and he is driving Wedginator! As usual, the house robots€™ mission is to kill, kill, and kill more. Mindbender and Growler, we choose YOU!

3€¦ 2€¦ 1€¦ ACTIVATE!!!

Time to start this heat final into gear, and the winner of this heat goes through to the Series Semi€™s. Spin Dash is slightly the more faster here at 16 mph, but don€™t forget that Wedginator is the more manueverable. Now, the saw spins up on Spin Dash, and Wedginator spins and gets underneath! Spin Dash gets away and works that saw on Wedginator!
    CRASH!
    The sparks are flying, but no REAL damage is caused to Wedginator. Now, Wedginator fights back by trying to get underneath! Spin Dash gets away AGAIN, and gets the saw into Wedginator€™s side!
    CRASH!
    The forecast calls for immense flurries of sparks! Wedginator is spun away slightly, and that will score Spin Dash points for the judges. Wedginator fights back, and gets underneath Spin Dash! Now, it tries to flip it with the spike, and fires! Spin Dash gets tossed like a salad through the air and comes back down with a loud thud! Spin Dash is still on its right side up and lives to fight another moment or two! Now, Spin Dash slams into Wedginator with the saw again!
    CRASH!
    Immense amounts of sparks fly and Wedginator spins away, only slightly. Now, the battle rages on, as Wedginator gets under Spin Dash again, and flips it on its back! Spin Dash€™s saw is now not as effective as when it was on its right side up. Don€™t forget though, that Spin Dash is very good at pushing opponents as well. Steve has an idea now, and slams Spin Dash into Wedginator, pushing it towards Mindbender! Wedginator tries getting away but€¦
    CRASH!!!
    Lord have mercy! What a hit, as the 15th seeded Wedginator gets flung away across the arena floor to the center of the arena! Wedginator is okay though€¦ or is it? Wedginator is slightly, only slightly limping a bit, and Spin Dash seems a formidable opponent for it now! Spin Dash is in trouble though, as Wedginator slams into it, and carries it towards the pit! Spin Dash needs to get away€¦ and it does, only just! Steve sighs with relief, and drives Spin Dash into the center of the arena! Wedginator again gets in underneath Spin Dash, and tries to slam it into Mindbender! Spin Dash in trouble here, BUT again it gets away by the skin of its teeth! Great defensive tactics there by Spin Dash! Now, Spin Dash retaliates by slamming into Wedginator€™s side, and pushing it towards the saws! BZZZT! Sparks are flying, but Wedginator comes out unscathed. Now, Spin Dash slams into Wedginator with massive force and pushes it into the CPZ of Mindbender once again! Wedginator tries getting away again...
    CRASH!!!
    Too late. Wedginator is slammed by the spinning hammers, and now it is limping even more. Oh dear. Wedginator is still pretty much alive though, and tries to put up a great fight... and now, it gets underneath Scottish machine, and pushing it towards the pit of doom! Now, Spin Dash needs to get away from there... and it does AGAIN! Spin Dash is being very persistent here, as it survived several times. Now, Wedginator turns to find Spin Dash, but due to the attack by Mindbender, it is limping heavily. Taking this to advantage, Spin Dash makes a dash towards Wedginator€™s side! Now it pushes Wedginator towards the pit... the 15th seeds are in massive trouble here... it tries to get away... BUT NO! It goes down!

CEASE!

Wedginator will be feeling dizzy in the mornin€™.
    Spin Dash Unleashed goes through to the Series Semi-Finals!

Sam: Aww. So close.
    Kody: Yeah, it€™s a bitter pill to swallow, that€™s for sure.
    Sam: What went wrong?
    Kody: Even though I had the omnidrive, he had the more pushing power... yeah, it wasn€™t pretty.
    Sam: Wedginator is coming back, right?
    Kody: Oh yeah!
    Sam: Oh yeah, that€™s what we like to hear, everyone, raise your voices for the magnificent KODY KUNZ and his machine... WEDGINATOOOORRRR!!!
    (CROWD CHEERS)
    Sam: Well, Steve-O, Spin Dash has crashed out in Round 2 last year, but now...
    Steve: Yup, it€™s going to the Series Semi€™s.
    Sam: How do you feel?
    Steve: Over the moon, but I think there are lots of good competitors out there, so I really need to prepare myself good.
    Sam: You think you€™re going to go all the way?
    Steve: Oh absolutely.
    Sam: All right, what a confident remark! Ladies and gentlemen, PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR the great Steve McGregor and his machine, the winner of Heat H... SPIN DASH UNLEEEEEASHED!!!
    (CROWD CHEERS)
    Sam: Well, all€™s well that ends well for Spin Dash, as it wins Heat H of RoboBash! Good night!
    (CROWD CHEERS, Kody, Steve and Sam shakes hands)

Next Time:

The Number 16th seeds, WEDGA TRITON returns after being crashed and bashed last year by Aftershock! Can it go at least one step further? Plus, five more bloodthirsty machines are out to take the seeding away! They are... Iron Awe, Volde, Eye of Ran, Pussycat, and Roo of all Evil!

Wedga Triton VS Iron Awe VS Volde
    Pussycat VS Eye of Ran VS Roo of All Evil

Tactics and predictions please.

Well I already got two bots in the semis so I can't complain there. :P 'Least I predicted the correct bot to win though.

Previous predictions remain.

From Wesbich in Cambridgeshire, Iron Awe 6!

Iron Awe is one heck of a monster, having won the title of Winter Tour champion at Roaming Robots in 2008. It has a very monstrous flipper that will clear an arena full of robots in no time at all, but as always with flippers, the CO2 supply is limited and the ground clearence is also somewhat high on the back as well.

From Shrewsbury in Shropshire and seeded #16, Wedga Triton!

Wedga has returned after getting pummelled into submission by Aftershock in the Heat Final last year, with an improved flipper running on CO2, tougher armour, and a nastier attitude. However, as with all flippers, there is a limited gas supply. Can this machine go all the way this year? We'll soon find out!

From Wales, Volde!

Here we have a Welsh machine, with three weapons, an axe and a lifting plate on the front, and a pair of lovely grabbing arms at the sides. It's pretty much Splinter gone on steroids, go figure. The idea is to grab an opponent in the grabbing arms, fire the axe, and then left the opponent up to push it to wherever it wants. However, none of these weapons can REALLY damage an opponent.

Roboteers, Stand by...

There's AJ and Jack at the controls of Wedga Triton and Iron Awe in the first control booth, and a very focused Liam Eliot on the controls of Volde in the other booth... and your house robots for this battle will be Sgt. Bash with the pincers and the flambe action, and also the big daddy himself, King Arthur, opening up its maw with a loud mechanical roar.

3... 2... 1... ACTIVATE!

Bang a gong, we are on, and all the robots just gunning for each other like maniacs. We saw Volde already being flipped over by Wedga, but it easily rights itself, and Volde is now attacking Iron Awe, and clamping and lifting it up! It carries Iron Awe towards the arena saws! BZZZT! Sparks fly as Iron Awe's armour comes into contact with the razor sharp saw blades! Iron Awe is up and running in no time, as it scurries away from Volde and goes for the side! Iron Awe flips Volde over on its back, and carries it to the wall!
    FLIP!!!
    The flip sends Volde flying indeed, but not out of it just yet! Volde self-rights and guns for Wedga. Now, it gets underneath Wedga's side somehow, and clamps it hard using all three weapons! Wedga is being carried over to the saws! BZZZT! Sparks fly again and all three bots showing good aggression early on here. Wedga gets under Volde's side, and slams it into the CPZ of Sgt. Bash! Volde is now in trouble, as Sgt. Bash is going to make it pay for invading its personal space! Sgt. Bash clamps Volde's side, and a flick of flame comes out from its flamethrower and Volde gets roasted! Sgt. Bash releases Volde, and it gets away now. Volde trying to put up a good fight here, as it clamps the rear of Iron Awe, and lifts it! Iron Awe tries to get away but it's carried toward the CPZ of Sgt Bash who is ready with its pincers! Wedga plays the brave fool, and crashes into Volde to save Iron Awe!
    FLIP!!!
    That sends both Iron Awe and Volde onto their backs, and both of them self-rights! Iron Awe presses the pit button, and the pit goes down with a deafening siren. Wedga flips Volde, but it self rights immediately. Now, Volde is away, and it slams into Wedga! Now it clamps the 16th seeds and drags it towards the pit... but Wedga refuses to take no for an answer and gets away! Wedga flips over Volde but again, it self rights immediately. Good defense there by Volde, and now in comes Iron Awe, flipping over the Welsh machine!
    FLIP!!!
    Iron Awe just tosses Volde high up in the air, and Volde comes down with a huge crash! I must say, that was a huge flip, and Volde is okay, nothing is severely damaged. Wedga now tries to get under the side of Volde, and it gets away, turns and gets underneath the 16th seed's side! Now, it feeds the machine from Shropshire right into King Arthur's flywheel!
    CRASH!!!
    OH, that hit is MONUMENTAL, as it just tossed Wedga onto its back with massive force! Wedga is still up and running, as it self rights. Now, the Shropshire machine is unscathed and now, AJ looks as if he's had enough of this! Wedga and finally gets undeneath the side of Volde! The Welsh machine is now in real trouble here, as it gets carried towards the wall, and VOLDE IS OUT OF THERE! A fantastic job done by Wedga-- uh oh, it's not done yet! Now Wedga is taking on the house robots, and zooms into the CPZ of Sgt. Bash!
    FLIP!!!
    Sgt. Bash is on its back and Refbot gives Wedga a yellow card! AJ does not like that one bit, and he drives Wedga into the Refbot and chucks it into the pit! Jack and Liam are dying with laughter! Ah man, now I've seen everything!

CEASE!

Volde (and the Refbot ) has been vanquished.
    Wedga Triton (16) and Iron Awe goes through to Round 2!

----------------------------------------
    Sam: Welcome to the second battle, where three robots enter the war zone. They can run, but they can't hide!

(BATTLE 2!!!)

From Pontefract in Yorkshire, Eye of Ran 2!

Eye of Ran is a new machine but none less dangerous at all! This robot has a very deadly 30kg, 2500RPM spinning blade, and also has a very good traction along the arena floor due to the wide wheels. However, Joey is known for his weird weaknesses. His weakness this time around is... Spacesavers? However, the real weakness is the fact that there's petrol on board the machine, even though it's got protection.

From Bedford, Roo of all Evil!

Roo of all Evil is another newbie to the warzone, and it has a spinning ring powered by a S28-400, made of 8mm titanium and spinning at 1470RPM. This spinner can put out 57kJ, which is much more than enough to rip panels off and send robots spinning away. It also has 9mm titanium armour which is not very bad at all, but exposed wheels are the issues as with all invertible robots... but again, you got to get past the ring first! :shock:

From Redditch in Worcestershire, Pussycat!

This ain't your average cat! The former runner-up of Robot Wars is back as ever, with a double bladed saw on the front. It never has to worry about self-righting because it's invertible and it always lands on its feet. However, the wheels are highly vulnerable to get ripped off, and there ARE two spinners in this fight already...

Roboteers, Stand By...

Joey McConnell is in the first booth at the controls of Eye of Ran along with Matt Fowler who drives Roo of all Evil, and Pussycat is being driven by Steve McGregor in the second booth. As for the house robots, Shunt is in the arena, dancing in circles and sporting that lovely axe. Also in the arena is Head Smash, with its amazing hammer!

3... 2... 1... ACTIVATE!!!

Refbot is hoping not to humiliate himself like he did in the previous battle. He gives the green light, and off we go! Both robots already spinning up its weapons, and all you hear in the arena is the revving of the weapon motor! They're going for it now! With perfect synchronization, Roo of all Evil and Pussycat are gunning for each other, weapon first!
    CRASH!!!!!!
    OMG! That hit is MONUMENTAL! It's only the first hit, and massive amounts of sparks are being spewed out from the impact-- OH! I think something flew off from Pussycat and I think it was the weapon! Let's have a look at it again. After the bots went CRASHING into each other, THERE you can see the blade flying off from the machine! The former grand finallist of Robot Wars is weaponless already after A SINGLE HIT! Oh dear. Now, Eye of Ran stayed out of trouble, but now it just crashes into the catbot with massive force. Pussycat tries getting away... too late.
    CRASH!!!
    The attack spins Pussycat away to Head Smash's CPZ, as well as ripping a wheel off! This does not look good at all for the catbot here. It's only thirty seconds into the fight, and it's already being turned into a repeat of Sylvester being beaten up by a pack of dogs in Looney Tunes, to be honest. Head Smash's hammer tries to slam Pussycat, but hits nothing but the floor! Pussycat gets away after a close call, but Roo of all Evil barges in and tackles Pussycat's side!
    CRASH!!!!
    What a hit, and there goes another wheel! It also sends the former Robot Wars runner-up spinning across the arena and crashing into the wall, and the two spinners are just ganging up like a pack of dogs against poor Pussycat! It's got two wheels on its wagon and nowhere to go but in circles, and Eye of Ran spins up! Eye of Ran now slams into the side of Pussycat...
    CRASH!!!!
    Sparks fly, and there's another wheel gone off of Pussycat... oh my goodness. It's getting almost too gruesome to watch here, and now, in comes Eye of Ran again, spinning its bar up to full speed!
    CRASH!!!!
    OH MY GOD! Sparks are flying and the armour has a deep gash in it due to Eye of Ran's vicious attack. Pussycat is going nowhere fast, and Roo now comes in for a frontal attack on the machine from Redditch!
    CRASH!!!
    Crushed. That's all I can say. Roo just knocks Pussycat away into the CPZ of Matilda, which is just about to slam into it with her pink arse!
    CRASH!
    Yup, and there goes the last wheel, smacked away by Matilda, and out of the arena it goes, right into the camera. Ugh. Right, so Pussycat has been toyed with long enough, and looks like Refbot is just about to count it out. Oh dear...
    1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10!!!
    Pussycat is out of there, and smoke is starting to come out of the machine. All the house robots are coming out of their CPZ, and they toy with it some more. Now, Head Smash fires the hammer on Pussycat, and makes a HUGE dent in the armour! Now, Shunt fires his mighty axe on Pussycat, and drags the catbot... onto the DROP ZONE?! Oh how cruel! That is just asking for more destruction; house robots, please have MERCY on the fellow roboteers! Well, I tell you, Pussycat has been so good on Robot Wars, reaching the grand final in the 4th series, but now, a deep freezer is about to go tumbling down on it! The audience starts the countdown; Joey and Matt join in!
    10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... CRASH!!!!!
    The deep freezer just crashes down upon Pussycat, and now Eye of Ran shoves Pussycat's remains onto the pit and Roo of all Evil presses the pit button... and Pussycat slowly... goes... down. BOOM! Pussycat is out of there, but Eye of Ran spins up again! The blade slams into Shunt's side! Shunt tries to get away, but...
    CRASH!!!

CEASE!

As Tweety would say: I tawt I taw a Pussycat go down the pit.
    Eye of Ran 2 and Roo of all Evil go through to Round 2!!!

Round 2 Lineups
    Eye of Ran 2 VS Iron Awe 6
    Wedga Triton (16) VS Roo of all Evil

Looks like a good heat for predictions.

Eye of Ran II vs. Iron Awe 6

Iron Awe 6 has tough armour but we've seen its unreliability. That'll come to hurt it after a few blows from Ij of Ran...I mean Eye of Ran. Joey ftw

Wedga Triton (16) vs. Roo of all Evil

Judging by the pic, those teeth don't look like they will hit Wedga with much force at all, despite the 57kJ factor. I'll go with Wedga for the OOTA.

Tactics: Use the rear wedge to protect myself when spinning up, then turn around, go for the sides or rear, and apply Newton's, Hooke's, Boyle's, Sod's, and a few other people's laws. :P

Note that Matilda was in the other battle just for fun. :P

Justine: All right, Joey! You are up against Jack and the Winter Tour champion of 2008, Iron Awe 6!
    Joey: Yeah, that€™s a great draw for me. I€™ll make short work of it.
    Justine: €¦ and how are you going to do that?
    Joey: What I€™m going to do is very simple. My robot go straight in with the wedge, and then just turn around and chop his robot€™s wheels off with the spinner. Oh and just out of curiosity, how€™s Shunt?
    Justine: He€™s recovering.
    Joey: Oh, that€™s good. I hope he€™ll be all right.
    Justine: You do not!
    Joey: Hahahaha! Okay, you got me. I don€™t really want him to be fine.
    Justine: Hahahaha! All right then, good luck.
    Joey: Ta.

Justine: Right, Jack! The draw has been drawn and you are up against Eye of Ran!
    Jack: Seriously, last time I had to fight GBOD, for crying out loud. Now it€™s Eye of Ran.
    Justine: I assume you are worried?
    Jack: Yeah, because if you look at it, Iron Awe has a high-ground clearance on the back, so these undercutters might chop its wheels right off.
    Justine: Well, actually, Joey said he would do just that.
    Jack: Oh he did, did he? Well, he€™ll have to deal with my flipper!
    Justine: Haha. Well, good luck out there.
    Jack: €¦ because I€™ll need it.
    Justine: Hahahaha!

Sam: Hey, if you thought that was gruesome enough, then you haven€™t seen anything yet! Let€™s go ballistic for THE HEAT SEMI-FINALS!!!

(BATTLE 3!!!)

Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Welcome€¦

EYE OF RAN!!!

IRON AWE!!!

Roboteers, Stand By€¦

Joey is in the first booth at the controls of Eye of Ran, and also Jack is in the arena€™s other control booth with the controls of Iron Awe. The two house robots in this fight will be Mindbender with the spinning hammerheads of doom, and also Mr. Psycho with the giant battle sledgehammer and grabbing hands that can grab the robots with the force of a jackhammer.

3€¦ 2€¦ 1€¦

*COMMERCIAL BREAK!!!*

BATTLE COMING SOON

How soon?

Register To Comment