Register To Comment
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: ROBOBASH SERIES 2!!!!

Justine: Right, so Liam, you are up against Venus Flytrap!
    Liam: It's a very strange design, but I think I can take him on.
    Justine: Any battle plans?
    Liam: Avoid the sides obviously, and I would have to get underneath the front. Generally, keep my front always facing it. If it tries to slide its wedge underneath me, drive away ASAP and attack again.
    Justine: All right, so what do you think of Steve?
    Liam: He is always a great competitor, but he'd better watch out for Brutalis!
    Justine: Ooh! Them's fighting words there; well, good luck in the arena.
    Liam: Thanks.

Justine: All right, so I'm here with Steve-O, and Venus Flytrap, who is up against Brutalis!
    Steve: Brutalis, eh? I have seen it in battle before, and it looked good, so it will be quite a struggle...
    Justine: Mkay, tactics?
    Steve: Slide under the rear or sides, and let the robot do its work...
    Justine: Haha. Anyway, what do you think of Liam?
    Steve: He's obviously a very respectable roboteer, and a great competitor, but I'm thinking I can take him on, hopefully.
    Justine: All right then, good luck.
    Steve: Ta.

(BATTLE 4!!!)

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome...

BRUTALIS 2.1!!!

VENUS FLYTRAP 2!!!

Liam Eliot there at the controls of Brutalis, looking very focused... and there in the other control booth is Steve-O who is at the controls of Venus Flytrap, and these house robots are about to burn up the warzone and boggle your mind! That's right, it's Sgt. Bash and Mindbender!

3... 2... 1... ACTIVATE!!!

Refbot's green light signals the start of the match, and immediately Brutalis guns away for Venus Flytrap! Brutalis immediately gets under the front of Venus Flytrap, and flips it over onto its back! Venus Flytrap self-rights using the rear srimech, and fights back on Brutalis! Now, Venus Flytrap slams into Brutalis's side and slides the wedge in! The jaws slam onto Brutalis, and Brutalis gets carried away to Sgt. Bash's CPZ now! Venus Flytrap is dominating this fight so far... and a flick of flame comes out from Bash's flame thrower and roasts Brutalis up! BUT WAIT! Venus Flytrap lets go, and Brutalis gets away somehow! Brutalis now flips over the Scottish machine, and now it gets under the Flytrap again, and flips it, this time into Mindbender's spinning hammers!
    CRASH!!!
    Sparks fly and robots die! Venus Flytrap gets absolutely ROCKED by that hit, and gets spun away violently! There's a huge dent on the armour of the Flytrap, and now it self-rights, but it is sort of limping along here. I think that Mindbender hit the base armour, and disabled something. Now, this means that Brutalis can catch up to the Flytrap much faster... BUT WAIT A MINUTE! The Flytrap is still alive, and slides the wedge underneath Brutalis! Now it slams its jaws into the machine from Wales, and carries it to Mindbender!
    CRASH!!!
    Brutalis is slammed by Mindbender's spinner, and there is a dent in the armour! Both robots are hell-bent on beating each other up into submission here, and Brutalis looks to be limping as well! Now, Brutalis slams into Venus Flytrap, and gets underneath! The spikes on the front snag a wheel hole, and now, it carries the Flytrap into the pit release button! The pit goes down immediately, and Venus Flytrap gets dragged by Brutalis ever close to the pit! It tries to drive away, but the front spikes has got a very good hold of the Flytrap! Now, Brutalis fires the flipper, and now, Venus Flytrap is on the lip of the pit and very close to falling in! Brutalis comes in for the final shove and down it goes! Brutalis goes through and now it takes on Sgt. Bash in the CPZ! Brutalis comes in on the house robot and flips it onto its side! The Refbot gives Brutalis a yellow card, but it's not done yet! Now it's going after the Refbot, and flips it into the pit! The audience absolutely starts to go nuts up there! Ah, will this random attack on the house robots EVER stop...

CEASE!

Venus Flytrap gets trapped in the pit.
    Brutalis goes through to the Heat F Final!

Heat F Final
    Psyclonizer (11) VS Brutalis

Tactics and Predictions, por favor.

Very funny Lian. Anyway, here's the heat final for ya.
    Justine: Andy, you are in the heat final against Brutalis! What do you think about that?
    AJ: Well obviously, Brutalis is a very good machine so I think I need to prepare a lot for this battle.
    Justine: Now, you crashed out at this stage last year, didn't you?
    AJ: Exactomundo. However, this battle is going to be much harder, because Brutalis has got good pushing power. So, we'll see how it goes. I'll stick with my usual battle plan, just to spin up and kill it via shock treatment.
    Justine: ... and do you think you will go through this time?
    AJ: I don't know really, but it would be nice if I won the heat. I'll give it all I've got, and do my best.
    Justine: Well, let's hope you do. Good luck in the arena.
    AJ: Ta.

Justine: Right, Liam... you're in the heat final against the number 11 seeds, Psyclonizer!
    Liam: CRAP! I'm screwed now. Psyclonizer is the one machine that I did NOT want to be up against.
    Justine: Ouch. That is not good, anyway, tactics?
    Liam: Avoid contact while it's spinning, and just ram into it before it spins to full speed, and flip it out or dump it into the pit.
    Justine: You think you'll win this heat?
    Liam: Erm... no! But I'll give it my best shot.
    Justine: That's the spirit! Good luck in there.
    Liam: Thanks, I'll need it.

Dan: So, both robots have worked extremely hard to get this far into the competition. Of course, we saw the power of Psyclonizer's spinning hammer ring, but Brutalis has just been awesome at pushing things around... so these robots are very evenly matched. The question we need to ask ourselves now is... will there be a major upset, or will the seed move on? Let's find out!

Sam: All right! The time is near to find the winner of tonight's heat and that time is now! LET THE HEAT FINAL BEGIN!!!

(HEAT FINAL!!!)

Laides and Gentlemen, please welcome...

PSYCLONIZER!!!

BRUTALIS!!!

Roboteers, Stand by...

Let's have a look at the teams... there's AJ with Psyclonizer, waving proudly to the audience. Liam Eliot is controlling Brutalis in the other booth, looking very focused. The house robots for this heat final will be Sir Killalot with the spear, pincers, and the terrifying red eyes, and the awesome spinning ring of Mangled Metal.

3... 2... 1... ACTIVATE!!!

The Refbot gives the green light, and this is for a place in the series semi-finals. Psyclonizer begins to spin up, but Brutalis gets underneath and flips it over! Brutalis could pull off a big upset here, but AJ wants to prove that wrong! AJ spins his machine up, and crashes into Brutalis's side!
    CRASH!!!
    Sparks fly and Brutalis goes spinning across the arena floor! Brutalis is okay though, and slams Psyclonizer into Sir Killalot's CPZ! Sir K is ready with his spear and pincers but Psyclonizer flees away just in the nick of time! Psyclonizer spinning up again and turning away from Brutalis to spin up-- goodness me, the rim is spinning so fast, that the hammers are moving in a blur! Psyclonizer crashed out at this stage last year with Psyclonized, but this is a much more improved machine, slamming into Brutalis's side again!
    CRASH!!!
    What a hit, Brutalis is sent spinning out of control, and it gets ready to retaliate! Now, it slams into Psyclonizer and flips it into Mangled Metal's CPZ, but Psyclonizer manages to get away just by the skin of its chinny-chin-chin! Psyclonizer immediately spins up here, and you can't even see the hammers because it's spinning so fast! Now, Psyclonizer immediately goes for Brutalis who is getting ready to press the pit button--
    CRASH!!!
    That hit is out of this world! Brutalis gets spun away and the pit button is just absolutely smashed! I'm beginning to get a bit scared now, and I'm up here in the commentary booth! The pit is descending, and Brutalis pushes Psyclonizer, slamming it into the wall! Psyclonizer gets a faceful of plexiglass and now it gets away! It spins up to its maximum speed, and Brutalis is about to get hit! It tries getting away...
    CRASH!!!
    What a magnificient hit that is! That hit sends Brutalis spinning out of control, and into the CPZ of Mangled Metal! Now, I'm not sure if Brutalis is moving freely anymore... I think that Psyclonizer caused shock damage to the actual mechanics of the machine... and now, Brutalis is running in circles and trying desperately to get out of the CPZ, but now, here comes Mangled Metal, slamming into Brutalis with its spinning ring!
    CRASH!!!
    Brutalis gets spun out of the CPZ, courtesy of Mangled Metal! Brutalis is still running in circles, and to be honest, I think it's done for... Refbot, what do you think? Refbot sure thinks so as well, and starts counting Brutalis out of the competition, and bring this heat final to an end!
    1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10!!!
    Brutalis, a brilliant machine and my personal favourite, is outta there! Liam smiles and claps for AJ, and AJ claps triumphantly. Sir K picks up Brutalis and places it on the drop zone, where a microwave oven will come tumbling down any minute now... AJ counts along with the audience!
    10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... CRASH!!!
    The microwave comes tumbling down on Brutalis with a painful crash, and finally, Sir K picks Brutalis up with his pincers and dumps it to end it all. BOOM!

CEASE!

Brutalis has been brutalized.
    Psyclonizer (11) goes through to the Series Semi-Finals!!!

(End Interview)
    Sam: Well, you took quite a beating out there.
    Liam: I'll say.
    Sam: Hahahaha. What went wrong?
    Liam: He was just too strong for me, and I tried my best but I ended up in the drink.
    Sam: Ouch. You going to come back next year?
    Liam: Yeah, hopefully, I'll make a few modifications to it and come back.
    Sam: Yes, that's what we like to hear, confidence! Everyone, let's all raise our voices for BRUTALIS!!!
    (CROWD CHEERS)
    Sam: Well, I have to tell you AJ, Psyclonizer is a very improved machine.
    AJ: I know, right?
    Sam: Those spinning hammers are deadly; tell me, what was your tactic for the battle?
    AJ: Yeah, just spin up and kill it within a few hits, and I eventually disabled it on one side. But I must say, I felt pretty bad tearing Liam up in this battle. Sorry Liam!
    Liam: (Laughs)
    Sam: Hahahaha. You think you'll go all the way?
    AJ: Probably, but I think there are lots more good robots out there, so hopefully, I'll see how it goes in the semi-finals.
    Sam: All right, everyone, raise the roof for the winner of tonight's heat, the magnificient PSYCLONZERRRRR!!!!!
    (CROWD CHEERS)
    Sam: Well, we hope you join us again next time when six more titans clash for the championship title of RoboBash! Good night!
    (CROWD CHEERS, AJ, Liam and Sam shakes hands)

Next Time...

The Number 13th seeds, Seung Mina 6 returns and five more newcomers are ready to square off against it: Helix, GBOD, Roadblock, O.I.D, and Bloody Frigid! Can Seung Mina defend its seeding?

Heat G
    Seung Mina (13) VS O.I.D VS Helix
    Bloody Frigid VS GBOD VS Roadblock

Tactics and Predictions are always welcome.

w00ty? Yes. Tactics? Below:

Seung Mina VI (13) vs. O.I.D. vs. Helix

Me and Jack are teaming up on Helix I believe. As I'd much rather run into O.I.D. later on I'll even help out O.I.D. if it's in trouble. Helix looks to be the more dangerous of the two so let's take it out quick.

Flip Helix into O.I.D. when it's spinning, flip Helix into CPZs, flip Helix over the fence, flip it into whatever. Just stay away from O.I.D. when my flipper's open and I'll be fine.

Bloody Frigid vs. GBOD vs. Roadblock

I think I said Roadblock was going out, yes? Opinion hasn't changed. :P

Tactics:

Drive straight into the pit.

LoL, i only said that to you Sam cos you did say that earlier in the tournie

Anyways Roadblock could go through. When time stops.

I think Kody's got this heat by the scruff of the neck

So ermm... anyone fancy a box of cookies

Oh wow, I REALLY need to pay more attention. XD
    Anyway, here's what I'll do:
    1- If GBOD feels like having a team up, go for that. Otherwise, avoid GBOD as much as I can.
    2- Whatever happens above: eat Roadblock. If unable to eat, have the snot beaten out of it through anyway available, and pit just to be annoying. :P

Speaking of eating, what kind of cookies are we talking about here?

Chocolate chip ones

Register To Comment