Register To Comment
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: ROBOBASH SERIES 2!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by corsair_lightning
    Kody: As I said, what about a team-up against 0001? We can both axe him to pieces easily.
    Fine, but if you start attacking me, I'm axing and pitting you. :P

Fear no evil? See no evil? Hear no evil?

YOU€™VE GOT TO BE JOKING!

This is a place where kings can lose their heads in the blink of an eye, and robots kiss their spirits good-bye!

THIS IS ROBOBASH SERIES 2!!!

(* * *)

Sam Park: Heat A STARTS NOW!!!! So, LET THE WAAAAAAAAAAARS BEGIN!!!

(BATTLE 1!!!)

From Hoogvilet, in Holland, Eternia!

Eternia is a newcomer but not to be underestimated. It€™s got a very big flipper that is powered by CO2 and a good speed of 11.178 mph or 18km/hr. The flipper can flip 1300kg, but its drive isn€™t the best one, and also it€™s got limited CO2 on board for the flipper. Good robot overall, though.

From Shrewsbury, in Shropshire, Monolith!

Monolith is a Storm 2-lookalike, and it€™s also got a scoop to push everything in its path but it€™s invertible so maybe an axe or crusher can get its wheels.

From Hampshire, King Buxton!

This golden oldie has got 4WD and two spikes to either lift or ram. However, the wheels are highly exposed€¦ I hope it doesn€™t get smashed by the house robots or something€¦

Roboteers, Stand By€¦

Booth 1: Eternia, Monolith
    Booth 2: King Buxton

The house robots will be Shunt, the axing bulldozer, and Mangled Metal with the powerful spinning ring.

3€¦ 2€¦ 1€¦ ACTIVATE!!!

The first battle of Series 2 commences now, and with massive force, Monolith comes zooming out of the traps, and quickly chases King Buxton! Now, Eternia comes in and flips King Buxton!
    FLIP!
    The flip sends King Buxton 13 feet into the air but King Buxton is okay. Now, King Buxton has a bead on Monolith, and tries to slam into it with the spikes! However, Monolith turns and gets underneath King Buxton, there! Now, it feeds King Buxton right into Shunt€™s CPZ! The diamond tipped axe comes down with massive force!
    WHACK!!
    Ooh, that€™s got to hurt; it made a nice hole in the armour of King Buxton! King Buxton gets away from Shunt, but not from Monolith, as it gets underneath the King€™s side, and pushes King Buxton right into Mangled Metal, who is waiting with its 1300RPM spinning ring!
    CRASH!!!!!
    ZOMG!!! The exposed wheel is just ripped away, and King Buxton has got three wheels on its wagon! Now, King Buxton doesn€™t seem to be moving€¦ is it? I think that Mangled Metal not only ripped off a wheel, but I think it just dislodged something from inside of King Buxton from that attack, and the Refbot sure thinks so, as well! The countdown is on!
    1€¦ 2€¦ 3€¦ 4€¦ 5€¦ 6€¦ 7€¦8€¦9€¦10!!!
    King Buxton is the first to be sent out of the competition! Eternia comes in for the last rites, and flips the beaten machine that is King Buxton, out of the arena! It€™s all over in just 45 seconds!

CEASE!

King Buxton is exiled out of the competition.
    Eternia and Monolith goes through to Round 2!

And once again, a house robot completely determines the fight.

Still, all in all, a good opener.

GOD DAMN IT .... im always CURSED TO HELL

oh well hope mine and marks tatic with ripper evo works well

i would like to say when you say whos in the booth can you put the vapourboteers name cos i dont whos bots which with some of em thanks

lian walsh, death robotics captain

Sam Park: Welcome back to Robobash, where we will start our second fight of the evening, where three robots go in, but only two come out alive.

(BATTLE 2!!)

From Bedford, 0001!

0001 is a really strange robot but it€™s none less dangerous at all! It€™s got two very powerful hydraulic jaws that can crush another robot into bits, but it€™s got exposed wheels and its 15mm polycarbonate armour is not the most resilient by a long shot.

From Texas, in USA, ISRRNY!

ISRRNY is a very good robot with a nasty axe which is based on The Judge. It€™s also very nippy at 20mph, but as always it€™s got limited CO2 and it has somewhat high ground clearance under the skirts.

From Toronto, Ontario, and Seeded #1, Intriguous!

Last year€™s runner up returns to create more havoc than ever before! The axe is based on The Judge, and it€™s also got good pushing power, as well. However, the CO2 is limited so it€™s got to be careful about passing gas too much.

Roboteers, Stand By€¦

Booth 1: Matt Fowler, Mark Elam
    Booth 2: Kody Kunz

House Robots will be Dead Metal with the claws, the saw, and the weapons synergy, and the big daddy of them all€¦ King Arthur with the disc and jaws!

3€¦ 2€¦ 1€¦ ACTIVATE!

Intriguous comes out strongly, and already comes in on 0001. 0001 is trying hard to get away from the axe and get underneath the sides or back of Intriguous. ISRRNY is also zooming out, and gets its axe into 0001 already!
    WHACK!!
    The axe makes a hole into the 15mm polycarb armour of 0001, and Intriguous pushes the clampbot into the capable claws of Dead Metal! Now, Dead Metal grabs hold of 0001, and down comes the dreaded 3000RPM saw of doom onto the polycarbonate armour! BZZT! The saw just slices through the polycarbonate! Now, 0001 is trying frantically to get itself out of the clutches, and it does, just barely! 0001 is now trying to attack ISRRNY but it seems to be too quick and speedy for the clampbot! Now, Intriguous nudges the pit button, and the pit goes down! It now tries to get its axe into play on 0001!
    WHACK!
    OH!! Intriguous somehow buries its axe into the wheel hole, and it€™s not letting it go! Now, it rams 0001 into the rear disc of King Arthur!
    CRASH!!!!!!
    Part of the armour is ripped away, and 0001 is now running in circles€¦ I think it was because of the attack by Intriguous or maybe the disc attack from the King Arthur€¦ I€™m not really sure, but anyway€”
    WHACK!
    OH! ISRRNY just crashes the party and axes up 0001 and pushes it near the pit! Now, 0001 is running in circles and trying to get itself out of danger, and Intriguous spares it from any more damage by pushing it into the pit! BOOM!

CEASE!

0001 is battered into submission.
    ISRRNY and Intriguous goes through to Round 2!

Round 2 Draws
    Eternia VS ISRRNY
    Monolith VS Intriguous (1)

Tactics, predictions and a big mac from McDonald's please.

Register To Comment