Register To Comment
Page 331 of 333 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3330

Thread: Swannys Bar

Quote Originally Posted by swanaldo
    Plutonium battery...wonder if we could use them.
    Unfortunatly not.
    A nuclear battery does only 1 usefull thing. Generating heat. And that for a long time.

The Curiosity Rover plutonium battery generates 2000W of heat, but the used system makes it into 125W electrical.
    After 14 years, this drops to 100W due decay of the used isotope.

if we would have a fight that has a 14 year duration, it could be an option.

On the other hand, I don't want to be in the same room with 4.2 kg of plutonium. Not even with an arena around it.

Unless it's a lead arena....

Steam turbine robots though! Now that could be awesome, bring on the SteamPunk.

Teambud are almost there with the team revamp. a name change....new colours....a new website and lots of stuff planned for 2013. The website should be running this week tho i might leave the official launch till after the weekend to give me time to add content. Gonna be a good 2013 and onwards

The new addition is now in the shed and ready to be pimped. Bought Omega from Alan Young...just the chassis...will be slapping a couple of mags in there and a serious pimping. using it for an advertising tool for the new us.

so its taken longer than i thought but our new website should be live this week.

Were now up to L in the alphabet with lithium so plutonium is getting closer

Methane is next Tezza...Just need a field of cows and a way to bottle it.

:shock: :shock:

Then nitro that will be fun

Register To Comment