Register To Comment
Page 27 of 333 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Swannys Bar

You can even buy bar butlers now we sell one at work... holds four large bottles of spirits

if i put a bar in my kitchen i would only get thrown out.

here is a funny one for you to read.......

last christmas my girlfriend (steph) and i moved into a nice new bungalow. when we moved in the nice people we bought it from had left us some knitted clowns, bout 2ft tall and looked horrible and steph hates clowns with a passion. i said just bin them and be done but steph decided to take them to the local charity shop as a good gesture. this was in october 2005. so time passed by and christmas morining came and we had a nice visit from stephs grandma with a big bag of clowns she had seen in the local charity shop and decided to get them us for christmas. bless stephs grandma (who has passed away now).

Merry Christmas Shane.

Mr Stu

And a Happy New Year

hey thanks guys. a merry christmas and happy new year to you both too. i do have friends

while i am at it i may aswell wish everybody a happy christmas and new year and i do hope that 2007 will be a good year for us roboteers. plenty of beer and cheer heres to us

Merry Christmas shane...... have a wheeeeeeelie good one

John

Roboteer

merry xmas and a happy new year shane all the best to you and yours ..... the tillys (lales)
    ALL THE BEST TEAM TILLY

Register To Comment