Register To Comment
Page 129 of 333 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 3330

Thread: Swannys Bar

lear i dont think envy will be in the final. you will prob flip me oota before then dude if iron awe or turb hasnt already.

you best be in the final!

i want it me vs you for the big one :P and then i win hehe

i hope anyway lol its going to be a tuff champs - i can think of atleast 6 robots who i think could win it - i would say them but i dont want to miss anyone out :P

(Message edited by john on May 29, 200

lear its all on the day mate. just have a good time thats the main thing

ye ill have a good day after i win :P

bah got some stupid virus on this pc its doin me head in lol

and you have all got to let me win uk champs because my dad has promised to take me to battlebots if i do!

Have Beast and Envy fought before in actual competition? Ive never known this.

i think we did last uk champs - i think it was a 3 way but im not sure

i no i won in the end - envy got stuck as the flipper wouldnt return but i think hes sorted it now

envy has been dominating lately tho and has beat me a few times but hopefully beast will be sorted for this years champs

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/lichfield/beastnewram.jpghttp://homepage.ntlworld.com/lichfield/beastnewram.jpg

pic of new ram

now we could do with 3 solenoid valves at £78 each :sad:

any offers? :P

Nice lookin ram, better than the ones Ive been looking for (for future Wedginator). :sad:

its a mario ram

That would explain it, then.

scrap men just come round - gave them a few bikes and then asked him how much scrap metal is worth

showed them what id sell them (bout 40kg of ali and like 50kg of stainless) and they said its not worth much lol

anyone know how much metal is worth? and where to sell it

Register To Comment