Register To Comment
Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: 360 - mini hypnodisc

Disc all hardened, hardness readings between 700-730 HV. Should be sending it back tommorrow.

Brilliant ian! I'm guessing hardox is 400hv? Let us know what I owe you

Disc on it's way back.

please let it get lost in post

no realy carnt wait lol

Unfortunately john it didnt get lost- but i did miss it, its at the depot ill get it in the morning..

Went to eds place this evening (and possibly got a speeding ticket on the way because of some cops with nothing better to do sitting in a lay by just behind a 30-national speed limit sign.

So wasn't that enthusiastic when i got there but we got abit done never the less.

Also got some weight out of the lipo box's all in all saved about 100gram.

Got the delrin gears for the pot fitted aswell but they ended up being the wrong size.. will order some new ones tomorow.

Received the disc Ian its great thanks, cant even scratch it with a file tried to Polish it up a bit with Brillo pads (those green things from the kitchen) but didn't want to polish it to much because a) my arm hurt, b) it wasn't having hardly any effect and c) I'm not sure how deep the coating is and i didn't want to go through it?

I wish you said you were polishing it, it would only have taken me 10 minutes on the polishing wheel at work!!!! i even tested it on the back because I thought you were leaving it as is.

Do'h! I thought those were bits you'd missed lol Ill just keep trying for now- its not important really. PM me with postage costs ian!

I'll send you a request on paypal.

Paid- thanks Ian.

Register To Comment