Register To Comment
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Flick For sale

Has anyone got this yet

EDIT: Im also intrested in Flick but i'll have to convince my mum that i can buy it with the money i got from
    my grandad who sadly passed away last september

I am sorry to hear about your grandad, I lost my great uncle a few moths ago...

Although I would like to come and see how flick works and it in action

George look on youtube for the 2008 winter tour best bits. (Maidstone not Portsmouth or Nottingham)

The final fight shown on it. Look at who Tough As Nails has in its claws. Its Flick.
    Who is actually upside down. Then TAN bundles over a robot which turns Flick the right way up :P

Flick has been bought and collected.
    It is now under my bench awaiting transport to Ireland.
    Mike.

Good luck with it Mike

intrested in it how much is it worth and dose it work completly with charger and TX AND RX

It's not for sale anymore.

Flick has been bought and collected.
    It is now under my bench awaiting transport to Ireland.
    Hi Henry,

You can save yourself some time and posts if you read previous posts in a particular thread. The above quote was from the previous page and dates back to April 2010.

ahh but my dad dosent make me read it he just makes me post lol :P
    do u no of any one selling a heavy weight or a feather weight

No, not at the moment. You would be far better building one from scratch, a far more rewarding experience. Take a look at the various threads in the featherweight section that discuss the various parts that you would need and techniques and tips that will help you out.

Register To Comment