Okay people. Seeing as VRW series 3 will be completed very, very soon*, I might as well do this...

*Note: As in a couple of moments ago.

A BRIEF HISTORY OF VRW
The first VRW appeared during my first stay here. All sorts of crazy robots were entered into the competition, but the realie Lightning managed to win the first wars, even though the wars died due to a hypo.

The second wars appeared a bit later. The biggest problem was that there were really 2 Second Wars, due to everyone hating me back then. Recently, I merged the two wars, and Joey McConnell's Coinst managed to win against Storm II, if only due to the fact that the tourney was hypoed*.

*Note: The Hypo was not accepted by Leo and Joey and therefore may not be counted as fact.

The third wars was the best yet. Although the number of bots had decreased to 16, the carnage was bolstered due to me actually writing all the fights, not to mention some interesting tactic rants from Samuel Park... :P In a very interesting final, Samuel Park's Whiplash managed to strike, and win despite the fact that Storm II shoved it OOTA due to a damaged door. The judges claimed that Whiplash won, and that's the way it was.

Now, will Whiplash be able to hold on to the not that impressive trophy, and prove to the world that they are the VRW Champions? Only you can find out, by entering!

Rules: I need 12 people to enter 8 robots apiece, for a total of 96 robots.

As for the finer rules:

Flying Robots: Banned
Clusterbots: Up to 5 parts
Passive Weapon Bots: Allowed
Weight:
Normal: up to 100kg
Tracked: up to 110kg
Hoverbot*: 125kg
Shuffler/Miscellaneous: up to 150kg
True Walker: up to 200kg

* Note: Hoverbot = A robot that uses an inflated rubber underbelly to glide across the floor with help from a fan, much like a hovercraft.

Seeds:

1: Whiplash
2: Storm II
3: Apocalypse II
4: Ramminator Evilution
5: System Shock V: Hex
6: Maximum Genocide
7: Brutalis 2.1
8: The 2nd Revenge of Black Death
9: Megabyte
10: CroOKeD
11*: Lightning
12*: Iron Awe 5
13*: Nitro Gene 5.0
14*: WORCK
15*: Lockjaw Epidemic
16*: Shredder Evolution
17*: Cassius II
18*: Terrorhurtz
19*: Beta-Rex
20*: D.V.D: The Sequel

*Note: Seeds 11-20 were chosen due to their performance in the hypoed VRW Series 2.

Spots can be reserved for 1 week, then BOOM!!! They're open again.