Register To Comment
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Robo Challenge Tag Team Champs & Power Tool Drag racing!

well johnno was not going to make a dragster so was going to try make 2 but 3 ahhhh

why dont u want us to win ? mr turb lol

we have to defend the championship its just which beauty has the new goodies on

Roboteer

I Think This is going a bit far .............

My understanding was that each Team entering the compertition had to build a powertool dragster .... ( Fair enough ) This will increase the number of enteries which i think was a condition of silverline giving you the venue for the tag team champs....
    Entery fee £10 ok so this is ok too ....

But now it appears that its £10 per robot + a dragster this a bit un fair i think
    we and a lot of other teams have more than 1 robot which means you are getting more than 1 robot turn up for a team but the cost far out ways the reason for entering .

I Think that £10 per team and 1 dragster per team is fair and what i and other thought, you will still be getting more dragsters turn up ie extra's from teams compeating in the tag team champs . .. But if its £10 per robot + a dragster i Know i will not be in a position at this time to enter after all there is a credit crunch going on amongst other things ....

Not only this but it seems our partners are pulling out too .....
    ALL THE BEST TEAM TILLY

ahhh ok

well as john L was building a drag, and i didnt have to as im his tag team partner, i was up for the event again,

But now, wanting to enter Rip Evo, and Stripper 2, and having to pay £20, and having to build two drag racers for an event to get my robot trashed with no prize money and no audience isn;t appealing anymore!!

Have fun guys !

Hello all,

The rules are meant exactly how they are written.

ALL competitors that wish to enter the Tag Team Championships MUST enter at least one catagory of the Power Tool Drag racing event.

This is not all 'Tag teams'. this is all 'competitors'.

However as grant has said earlier and has been qouted (1 dragster per team is perfectly fine)
    , we decided to allow 1 dragster to cover your 'team' (for those who build more than one robot this is for you) it does not cover the 'tag team'.

@ Will have you signed me yet?

I have signed up

?????

Sorry for the confusion, things have seemed to have gotten mixed up so i will clarify for you.

We wont require you to build more than 1 dragster per FRA membership. So, take Clive as an example, he will only need to build 1 dragster for team toon even with the entry of 3 robots, but it does require his tag team, partner to build atleast one aswell. This goes for the entry fee also.

I hope that clears things up.... We have been trying to make things easier as time goes on with the rules we have been given, Ideally we would not want to make it a requirement of entry for each team to build a dragster but this is not our decision.

@ Alex- I have just signed up.

Also if it gets built in time and its ok with Alex, I might swap Aftershock for Whirlwind- its another FP flipper but with a lot more power (up to 1400kgs from 400kgs on Aftershock) should be enough to send those spinny things out of the arena

Whirlpool is still looking for a partner, anyone interested??

Roboteer

Better start building the Toonimator then,It should please Mr Moulds.
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

Above post was me..... didnt realise it was logged into james's account

Whats that going to be clive? And is it going to have that spinner bar on it that u was on about?

Register To Comment