Kody is back on FRA, yes he is, and my, has FRA ever changed...for the good, in my opinion. Though if Joey McConnell's posty problem isn't fixed soon, hell will break loose. No, Joey isn't speaking through me. :P

And what better way to kick off my return with the return of another major?

All right. Since The Crash & Burn Tournament 3 went to pants, this will pick up the scraps left by it. I need 16 people to enter:

- 4 heavyweights

I'd also like 8 people to enter

- 1 of each of the otherweights (antweight, featherweight, lightweight, middleweight, and superheavyweight)

You can enter realies, but for the main heavyweight competition I'd prefer vapourbots. There are exceptions of course for people who have less than 4 heavyweights vapourbots.

Entry rules
- No flying or hovercraft robots :P
- Clusterbots are allowed, but they must be at most 4 bots weighing up to 100kg together. (weight limits apply for clusterbots too, but only if ALL the bots in the cluster have the same type of motivation)
- You can only have a maximum of 3 active weapons going at the same time
- Interchangeable robots are also allowed, but you may only use 5 attachments for the entire tournament if you have more than 5 attachments
- Maximum PSI allowed for nitrogen pneumatics is 2400PSI. (CO2 is automatically 900PSI since that is the max it can go to) Maximum PSI for hydraulic systems is 5000PSI

Weight limits for the robots:

Heavyweights
- 100kg for wheeled machines
- 110kg for bots with treads (El Diablo Grande) and tracks (101)
- 150kg for shufflers (Son of Whyachi)
- 200kg for walkers (Clawed Hopper)

Otherweights
- Wheeled antweights get a max weight of 150g
- Wheeled featherweights get a max of 13.6kg
- lightweights = 27kg
- middleweights = 54kg
- superheavyweights = 155kg

- Each weight class gets a 10% bonus for using treads/tracks for movement, 50% if they're a shuffler, and 100% if they're a walker

The tournament will have 16 heats of 4 heavyweight robots. Round 1 will have 2 1v1 matches, and the winners of those go on to the Heat Final. The winner of that goes to the Series Semi-Final. The two Semi-Finals see 16 bots fight it out in more 1v1 matches until 4 remain, which go to the Grand Final. The losers of those 1v1 matches fight for 3rd place while the winners fight it out for the trophy.

The otherweight fights will be done inbetween the second 1st-round fight and the heat final, and inbetween some Semi-Final fights. The otherweight finals will take place before the Heavyweight Final Battle. The 1st-round battles are 2 4-way fights, from which 2 bots go through. Then it's 1v1 until we have a winner. The otherweights get no 3rd-place playoff; the robot that loses in Round 2 to the eventual winner of the specified otherweight stage becomes the 3rd seed automatically.

I have reserved spots for a few people:

Joey McConnell
Andrew Jackson
Steven McGregor
Martijn Benschop
Tracy Farber
Paul Cuomo
Samuel Park

Seeds
1. Disco 5
2. Achilles
3. Envy
4. Nitro-Gene 5.0
5. Ge5orce
6. Killotine: EVO
7. Orka MK4
8. Paralyzation 2
9. Cosmic Thunder 2
10. Pure Evil: Back 2 Basics
11. Storm II
12. Son of Ripper X
13. Under Pressure
14. Razer
15. Firestorm V
16. Wedge Devolution

House robots remain unchanged, but the Battlegrounds 2.0 arena will be used. You can read all about it here: http://teamzlayerz.proboards.com/index. ... 119&page=1

And I think that's about it. I'll accept more reservations, but they'll only be held for a week, and then that place becomes open again.

And a final note: this is not getting hypo'd. I've set up a format for myself that I'm positive I can get through comfortably and on my own time.

Now, please ignore the fact that a hypo'd tournament won Best Major Tournament of 2008 and get entering. XD