Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuck for a design

Next on my list of 'Things to build' is the new Knightmare. The plan was to have a flipper, in keeping with before, but then i decided i want something different to bring abit more variety to the show, so was going to build it as a axe/hammer (similar setup to thor/thz). But would like to build something abit different, i did think about a TAN style machine, but i dont want to build a copy, so i tought about that idea but vertical (so flipper/grabber, along the lines of Jawbreaker from the USA), but still not sure, can't get the shape right to fit everything in.

So i thought i would see if anybody has any ideas of something they would like so see. It doesn't have to be world beater, as long as it isn't 'fodder'.

pneumatic crusher sounds good. what about a front hinged flipper/axe combo? kinda like trax or slam job?

double horizontal axes

Dont want a walker, needs to be reliable, plus haven't got the time to design and build one. Not keen on double weapons, its difficult to make one effective, nearly impossible with 2.

Hard to think of something that's not been done. Full body flipper?

you could do a sort of 4 bar full body flipper

Register To Comment