Register To Comment
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11th April 2009 - Roaming Robots - Cardiff Carnage

Never mind Craig, I'll hunt you out at Cardiff, ask you then.

After JFT was disabled at the UK champs it obv wont be active for Cardiff, though I will have a replacement feather ready for action by then.

ok everything is set,

Just leaving, so if anyone has any probs get in touch, or didn't receive the email yesterday.

See you On Saturday.

John
    www.RoamingRobots.co.uk

Have Fun 2morrow and good luck everyone!
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Come on Come on someone report on the event please. Team bud couldnt make it. Itching to know goss

should of been there

lost again to an 8 year old (got to ban him some how) im sure there was an age limit

Event went well, Cardiff are a nosiy lot, got back at just before 2:00am last night. Lets see if I remember the competition fight results correcly:-
    Beast lost to And His Army (Got stuck on his back )
    Iron Awe 6 beat Tiberuis (Got stuck on his side)
    THz beat Mega Mouse (30 seconds into the fight and a few hundard hits later it stopped working)
    We beat Kan Opener (Just by getting him in the pit, and losing power on one side)
    Iron Awe 5 beat Cabraken (threw it all over the arena but did hold its own at times)
    Can't remeber the rest just yet and might have the Iron Awes the wrong way around.

Looks like a problem with one of our Mag Motors, might be running on 1 set of brushes only.

The Saint did ok broke the arena flipper! Put holes in the floor and the mesh! :blush:
    Drove out of the pit twice and into the arena once. :shock:
    Won a fight but lost to Barbaric response again!!!
    I may have broken a small bit off THZ so they hate me!!!!!
    But we had fun in bucket loads.

Funniest moment.. brand new arena floor lovingly laid and painted, first fight, Saint drives out and 'bang' neat hole in the arena flipper. (nice one Craig!)

Sorry Jonno :blush:

Good event, thanks to all, but paticularly Dave for driving, Marco for maintaining Cabrakan and Craig Colliass who seemed to lend us many many things over the day, but especially for the spare battery allowing us to run on 36v for the first time. Also to Clive and Wendy for our lovely trolley.
    I loved fighting Iron Awe 5 with Cabrakan. Never expected to last such a long time. Would have lasted the full 3 mins if I hadn't landed upside down and reversed into the pit instead of going forwards!
    Goon managed 4 fights too, a record for one of my dodgy featherweights.
    Might be my last event for a little while, but hope to see you all soon, spesh when I get my heavyweight going.
    Final thanks, as usual, to the Roaming Robots crew for a fine job.

Register To Comment