Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guy from dominator 2 team works at my collage!

there waiting for it to come back on TV and then they will all be back

if any of you remember barberous 2, the guy who made it- simon raferty told me if robotwars came back he would definatly take his robot back on the show

ill still stick with what i said about TV - if it was back people would be back

battle bots has proven it - theres more then double signed up to go then there was at robogames last year and there will be more signing up

mortgages, jobs, families do not get in the way of robot events, were having nearly an event every month most the time more then 1 event so theres plenty on the calender unless the 200bots+ who used to be about all work every weekend of the year - its a family hobby the majority of roboteers come in families - its not the most expensive hobby either its pretty cheap - football used to cost me more then robots do

but tbh i dont even care about all the old robots - were putting on shows with more then enough robots and iv also made more money in 2007/2008 then we ever did from robot wars - there the 1s missing the great social life we have at the weekend events while there sitting at home next to there boring wifes moaning at them - o and all the old robots suck they would all get killed by the current bots

FRA, you must have contact details for most the old lot? most of them prob signed up to this forum - send them all an email telling them were still around might get some of them interested again

hypno disc ye it was amazing back in the day but now it wouldnt get through most things nowadays - chaos 2 was past its best by series 5

robots now r 10 times better its been like 7 years? so ofcourse there going to be better now

and ye i would prefer to be on tv more then money as im sure the top bots made a fair bit back in the day and are prob still making money off it and iv got a simple way to make money but it wont work without the fan base which comes with tv

i think fire storm is still around - they go to the expo events or they did do no longer then 2 years ago

and ye ofcourse there robots would be as good as ours if not better
    thz was built like in 2003 and is still 1 of the best bots around but i do see it getting old now and thor is taking over - but johns sorting beta out which will be good

it would make great tv if it was on as 75% of the robots entering now have a very good chance of winning where back in the day there was only a few but it was all fixed on robot wars anyway

dominator 3--------------
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KLDDjYewXE&feature=related

Register To Comment