Register To Comment
Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Fighting Robots FW UK Championships hosted by Robo Chal

The final e-mail has been sent out as a request from the Centre for Life. E-mails are bouncing back from Dave Lawrie,Liam Bryant and Pete Lale. If someone would be able to pass on the e-mail to these people it would be much appreciated thankyou.
    Sorry shane, too late to fill Trojans space now.
    Were off to set up, good luck everyone!

Question about the email. It says

Electronic equipment

All electronic equipment must be checked by the site technician before it is plugged in to the sockets which will be in your stand. Please adhere to this instruction as this is for your safety and the safety of others and is a key part of the risk assessment of the event.

Specifically what does this mean?

probably just chargers, power supplys etc need PAT testing. If you havnt fiddled around with things like PC power supplys etc or if you have and your wiring is okay, you have nothing to worry about.

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv213/davemoulds/magnet360.jpghttp://i685.photobucket.com/albums/v.../magnet360.jpg magic .. bring on the steel floor lol

lmao dave the magnet works cool

Crap, the magnets do work, but be carefull of steal flipers, if they get stuck you could be disqualified on the other hand Flow could stick you to the arena roof!

Can someone also forward me the Email, not checked my Inbox, but just in case as my brother said he didnt get it and it was his email that we registered with.

Forwardd

Trojan is running and I might send it up with dave.
    But if any one sees him put it in teh arena with a spinner take it out and give him a slap on the head for me.

Ive still not got the email either

If anyone has it, can they forward it to me at liambryant19@hotmail.co.uk ? Cheers for that, Im looking forward to seeing u all there 2 morrow!

Liam
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Register To Comment