Register To Comment
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crash & Burn: Mini-Tournament of Death 2

Oh of course! I assume you want a spot?

Joey and Chezza (No Wai as he is now called :P) have reserved spots over MSN, so the list is...full again. :S

Cool Ill go with The Punisher, stats on ZED

(Message edited by Supersporty on December 19, 200

Me! Thank (copulation) for expanding entries, I nearly missed this while in Schiphol

Nidhogg Evo please, lots of nice ramming things to lift, clamp and drop down the pit :P

Right, thats the list done, and the draw...

Crash & Burn: Mini-Tournament of Death 2

PsycloniZer (1) vs. Hypertension Mk 3 vs. Skid

Hex Appeal vs. Nidhogg Evo vs. Do Or Die

System Shock 4.0 vs. Under Pressure vs. Thanatos

The Punisher vs. Nitro-Gene 5.0 vs. Spin Dash Unleashed

Tactics and predictions...and keep in mind that only one bot will go through. :wink:

Right...Hex Appeal. Damn.

This will largely depend on what Do Or Die does. If it goes for me initially, I shall lift and clamp it to render it all but unable to escape, and then hit Hex Appeal with it until one of them dies. From there, play it by ear.

If it goes for Hex Appeal, I shall apologise profusely to the clone of myself operating its weapon after joining in the Hex Appeal killing fest, and then try and lift/clamp/pit Do Or Die.

Good luck Chez, and Dan...although I have to now admit that I should have foreseen when we decided itd be on your team that the design would come back to bite me on the arse repeatedly, good luck anyway.

My tactics and predictions, winners in bold, my robot underlined

PsycloniZer (1) vs. Hypertension Mk 3 vs. Skid

Hex Appeal vs. Nidhogg Evo vs. Do Or Die

System Shock 4.0 vs. Under Pressure vs. Thanatos

The Punisher vs. Nitro-Gene 5.0 vs. Spin Dash Unleashed

The beauty about having the ability to change the angle of the weapon mid-fight is that no robot is too low or high. Ill try to remove Spin Dashs saw blade and hopefully knock it around with the bowl, same goes for Nitro-Gene really minus the saw part, I will try though to hit him when the flippers open to damage the gas supply

Good luck everyone

Register To Comment