Register To Comment
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Middle Weight Competition?

Yeah ill try get there. Cabrakan beyond been switchable from HW to MW and back again? You said you was hoping to do that before.

Yeah, I reakon its probably beyond that, we came out fairly heavy. Even with just the chisel on its about 85kg.

Just over double the weight of maxus. Could be a good little fight. Just gotta get liam to agree to fight too... Nobody says maxus is too small

Sounds like a good idea to me. I reakon once a competition was established, more people would indeed think it more worthwhile putting one together and the catagory would grow. Id be interested in it if some fights get going.
    Whats the weight field? I know the highest is 55kg, whats the lowest? I seem to remember it being 24kg?

27.5kg to 55kg

BTW is it just me or is there a load of previous post missing?

The forum move seems to be messing things up, archives are spilling everywhere...

I was hoping to build a middleweight at some stage, for such a nondescript town Pontefract has an alarming amount of places that sell wheelchairs...better get my featherweight working first though.

Well, Dave Weston picked Voodoo up for me at the weekend, So ill be getting that at the uk champs. Then hopefully i get stuff sorted to build my next one.

Voodoo is staying at my house, I might just steal it. lol, only joking.
    There are rumours starting to rumble of a team Godzilla Dies in Hell middleweight...watch this space.

Youd have to hotwire it to steal it, No link!

Register To Comment