Register To Comment

Thread: Anything you regret selling?

One thing I've wondered, is there anything that any roboteers regret parting ways with? It could be parts or full robots or what ever

For me, I will always slightly regret selling SMIDSY as it was a great thing to run and so many possible upgrades I could have done but im glad it at least went to someone who will make it great again

So my question is, is there anything for you?

My Isetta

Not really. Thought about selling hornet 2 a while back but i'm glad I never. It took a hell of a lot of effort to keep it running well and I doubt many others would have wanted to spend a good hour or two after each fight rebuilding it.

Generally much to the annoyance of my wallet I don't tend to sell much if anything at all. I usually find that stuff ends up in my shed/garage from many others but then doesn't generally move on.

Oh perhaps selling the original hornet to Jamie I felt bad about but then that turned into drumroll which i bought back so not a bad series of events really

My first car. A souped up 1978 Fiat 128 3P coupe. (135hp in a 740 kg light car, short 4 speed gearbox... Only 180km/h top speed, but the acceleration still brings a smile on my face)

1997 Nissan silvia s14a kouki edition imported from japan, modified from a non turbo auto to a manual intercooled turbo with around 350bhp at the wheels, loads of work done to it, clutch, suspention, exhaust, ecu etc etc;

Gonna get another when I've bought a house.

my '71 beetle and its Impreza engine and my Mag motors, just bought some more

I regret selling my peter waller planet 5 board ESC thing.
    I didnt get Daves email saying not to sell it. dam computer
    On the other hand the banebots werent cheap so it was nice to get a tiny bit of money.
    And i regret buying almost the whole fw which is taking a while to build
    not as much loss a selling luckily enough

Register To Comment