Register To Comment

Thread: Robot For Sale

Ok guys this one is the truth with no early April fools gags.

I have a brand new design for the next evolution of the Envy range. In order to build this one how i want it i need to raise funds. I will therefore sell the current envy as is now. Batteries and chargers included. Even radio gear as its been modified to suit envy with the buddy box. So you could have a ready to battle robot at the right price. Envy is in good working order. Ironed out all the niggles on this one with almost everything new in there. At brentwood i managed to get a puncture and a valve went down so it will have new tyres and new valve. (return valve that is). Envy is all hardox exept the access plate on the rear. Envy is running well despite its position in the champs league but i dont have any worries about it qualifying.

There is 1 stipulation tho......whoever buys it (if) will have to think up a new name as my new robot will be called Envy. I am sure jonno will let the name be changed and still keep points its earned.

Spec....

Mag c40 motors onto spur gears
    Wotty 360 speedo with WIC for weapons (good setup)
    100mmDia/250mm stroke low pressure ram
    Festo fire valve and norgren return valve
    Quick exhaust valve
    3x 24v nicad packs (new)
    4 litre buffer tank
    5mm hard ali base
    Hardox armour
    Spektrum Radio gear with buddy box weapons.
    Battery chargers and power supply
    Trolly for easy transport to and fro arena
    Prob 1 or 2 other bits i have missed

So there you have it. A new evo Envy on the way with the ideas forming from fanfic. Need funds to get it built. Will sell Envy now at the right price. Not too fussed if it doesnt sell it will just mean the new one will take longer to build and i want to get on and build it.

Fell free to post offers here but only serious offers will be considered via e-mail.

And just to clarify i am not joking this time.

I know you won't want to say exactly what you are building next, so I wont ask that,
    but will your new robot be a flipper?

The new design will be a front hinge flipper. I dont really want to say too much on the design as i want to just turn up with it and see how it is. A radical change with new ideas tho so there should be plenty of niggles to deal with so if you want to beat it get in there early.

Thanks for the reply Shane
    Innovation is what counts, really looking forward to see your new design. The best part for me is thinking of crazy ideas to try. Build something to worry the Iron Awe guys.

oh! you dont know how tempted i am to buy this...but i think its a bit of my price range

mail an offer it might be the only one you never know.

ok pm sent swanny

jack

Register To Comment