Register To Comment
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Feather Weights

Anxious will be the next uk feather Champ well it might, if no other robot enters

fantastic best of luck Matt

Tested Pug in my garage 2day, its running very well along with the lifter so Im dead chuffed, also everytime Jonno has had 2 help me get it working, he has told me what the problem was with it everytime, so I could be on the edge of being very good at making robots, who knows?:wink:
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

We finally finished Tidal Wave 2 and took it to Nottingham where it was absolutly rubbish, the flipper had hardly any power and the drive was really slow.

Im sure that the flipper problem could be solved by taking the ram apart to see why it kept sticking but the drive system really needs a new speedo so that the motors can be run at 24 volts.

If the flipper doesnt improve though then plans are already in place for Tidal Wave 3 or maybe even an axe which I have been planning for a while.

yeh do the axe flippers are getting boring, and you have so many

If U have an axebot in the future Matthew, take care coz they can be dangerous unless U know what ur doing. Also thoughts for a name for a future axebot to join ur army, what about Hunters Gun?
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Register To Comment