Register To Comment
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast

Thread: The Crash & Burn Tournament 3

First of all Kody, nobody will be blaming you for not being able to write or render for a while, this is not your fault.

With that out of the way all thats left for me to do is wish you good luck

Good luck

Library computer again...only have 15 minutes to spend on these things, so now you know why I cant write up something [decent]... :P (also my Dads computer isnt working at all, but he refuses to get it looked at because he wants to fix it himself :P)

Ive sent the laptop to the manufacturer, and theyre looking into the situation as I speak. Currently waiting to hear back from them...

You know, I dont want C&B3 to be quite that much on hold, so if AJ wants, he can continue to write C&B3 battles. Just the other stuff will be on hold.

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys.

To be honest, it probably will affect my ARC RPs, as I have only 15 minutes on these computers, and it takes me more than 15 minutes to get up a good RP. :P

Sorry. :sad:

Howdy folks. The situation has improved slightly. My Dad finally fixed his computer so I am able to access that. However my parents dont want me on it long as they have have their stuff to do. Oh well.

Case in point: Right now Ill be able to do some tactics. :P

Good to know youre back again in some capacity dude.

Cant. For some reason my parents wont let me onto ARC. They say it contains viruses. Which is bloody stupid since Ive visited that site pretty much every day/second day without any problems on my laptop. :P (no, my laptop crashing has nothing to do with ARC :P)

If you can, Alex, send me an e-mail with who Im facing, the pics (of bots of both teams), and the stats, and I can try and send RPs back through e-mail...if that doesnt work, eh... :/

Register To Comment