Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New FW, can you help?

Hi Liam

I know you said early you didnt want to buy from us as you have funds already but i have some spare 75mm blue wheels lying around doing nothing, interested?? (btw i could post them to you in Wales)

Also I can help out with the armour and lifter combo, if you need the help as psycho fling has a lifter on

let me know

ps.s any pics of designs for your bot? or havent you got them down on paper yet?

Alex if Liam dosnt want those wheels I will have them.

Dan.

Yeah Dan, its better if you have them, at least theyll definitely be used then

Thanks anyway though

Are you sure Liam?They were offered to you first mate.

Yup, you have a robot already, there is a VEEEEERY Big chance this one will never get going, and then those wheels would be wasted, its best I just buy my own

Email sent to Dan

OK Liam,good luck with your robot mate.

Do you need 2 speede controllers for 2WD?

Yep, you need one speed controller for each side of your drive. So for 2WD, one speed controller for the left motor and one for the right. If you have 4WD, you still only need one speed controller per side (even though each side now contains two motors - just make sure your speed controller can handle the combined stall current of the motors)
    And if you have three sides to your drive (the doom that is Triangulary-bot ) youd need three speed controllers

Register To Comment