Register To Comment
Page 63 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: How could I Improve pt 2

Quote Originally Posted by andrewj
    He has stated his reasons for including a weakness. Something along the lines of every robot has a weakness and then puts Weaknesses: None in the stats.
    Oops, that teaches me for not looking at his stats, I just saw Joey's message about it still having a weakness

Quote Originally Posted by k_c_r
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewj
    He has stated his reasons for including a weakness. Something along the lines of every robot has a weakness and then puts Weaknesses: None in the stats.
    Oops, that teaches me for not looking at his stats, I just saw Joey's message about it still having a weakness
    ...I knew me and Andy were becoming dangerously like one another but I didn't think it had spread that far

Whoops, my bad....AGAIN!!

Think I'm best calling it a night if I'm making such elementary stuff-ups

Meh, no problem

...are you actually aware of what it means to run off the nose cone? I see no nose cone in the stats...

...right...I couldn't say much earlier due to time and strange conversations, but having discussed it with a few people I have the following advice to offer:

1) It's a Gabriel clone...that's much bigger...and yet smaller in length and width? The nose needn't be rounded, in these infinitely low and flat arenas in fanfic you can have your nose as pointy as you like.

2) This whole nose cone thing...I've noticed it come up once or twice in your stats since I used it in Gabriel V, and while it's not bad that you've copied the feature from me, I am concerned a bit that you don't exactly know what youre on about...shuffling pads and feet tend to be by their very nature supportive of the whole robot, so you won't be running on the nose of the robot as such (you'll have to either hinge it or raise the front of the pads up - and therefore lose some traction - in order to get it to touch the ground)

3) You have two Eteks, a LEM200, a 6mm Hardox monocoque, and it's somehow 150kg? I smell a slight scent of overweight...

I'm not sure why it has such a massive Israeli connection either...there's no world championships running that I know of atm, while I admire your future-proofing of the design I fear that with your impatience it'll be retired long before one comes up.

Register To Comment