Register To Comment
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: The Oddestsey II: Return to Odd

Do you want me to give you a list of every option *I* can think of? I might not think of every one there is but I can probably come up with at least six?

That would help, yes. :P

Although were probably going to regret it.

Ill pick option 3 then Alex

i thought the idea with frank was a good one. was also waiting on others to decide. hmmmmmmmmmmm so we are all stodd around looking at eachother saying nothing. lol

way to save the world

Right, options I can think of:

1) Use the device - try to fight/kill the creature
    2) Use the device - try to just retrieve the spearhead and flee
    3) Just leave the warm area and head across land in a direction of your choice. The going will be very hard though.
    4) Try to dig towards the creature to find the spear. This is pretty unlikely to work due to the size of the monster.
    5) Stay here but dont act against the God - encamp, possibly try to put together some kind of base here.
    6) Dig down to the God and attempt to kill it

Remember you also have the services of both Anton and Snowlark for whatever you decide to do. Snowlark has some very rudimentary magic skills, as well as wilderness survival and hunting skills. Anton can do anything a sentient colony of ants could do, and while in human form is relatively superhumanly strong.

Hmm...

I suggest Anton goes into the beast through its ear/nose/mouth and makes a colony in the beasts head. Then we wake it. When its free of the rubble, the colony will probably kill it by eating up the organs in the head.

What do you think, guys?

(Message edited by kodster on October 23, 200

(I suggest we go along with Shane and Franks plan.)

(The rest of us can use the colony of ants to amuse ourselves by holding a mini Olympic Games with the ants...or if that gets boring get them to form themselves into various historical landmarks)

Just to clarrify this - doing Shane and Franks plan means youll first have to wake it up with the device. If you do that there is no way to change your mind and make it go back to sleep reguardless of how well or badly yours plans go.

The common consensus when I come on tomorrow evenign will be the final choice.

Dirge doesnt like the idea. Best to let sleeping dogs lie my mommy always said says Dirge. If we dont need to fight it, I suggest we dont and find the spear while it sleeps.

Register To Comment