Register To Comment
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Oddestsey II: Return to Odd

Brutus also wants to check out the hut. looks a better option than a stone circle. uses enhanced vision toward the woods to see if there is any movement

smokeseeing is good, my penguin powers can cool any fire down when needed :P

Looking into the woods using his enhanced vision Brutus is unable to make out anything for certain - there is indeed massive amounts of movement, seeming to be circling the camp, and there is steadily getting more - whats more though is that these things are almost certainly magical - he finds himslf unable to focus on them - the forms just merge into each other and separate and hurt the eyes when he attempts to disern any detail beyond movement.

Franks skin crackles with electricity before with a noise like a gas flame lighting up he transforms into his glowing blue electricity form. Interestingly as he does this Brutus sees the shapes retreat back, retreating back and making hteir circle much wider.

Rocketing up into the air Frank peers over the ridge to see the source of the smoke. From what he can see it appears to be a large fire at the bottom of the next hill - he would guess 3 meters across in a perfect circle - the thick smoke obscures it slightly, but it would appear that behind the fire is a vast gate of marble set into the hillside.

Beyond that the hills and mountains go for miles in every direction, getting higher if you were to cross the river and head on in that direction or where to go South, but if you where to follow the river they slowly get smaller off into the distance, while over the ridge (East) they seem to tail off into thick forest after only 3 or four more noteably sized hills.

Tip Time

Just to say, on average Ill write the chapter update sometime either after 6 each day or when everyone has reaches a conclusion. If you dont update if you are with a group youll just follow what most people are doing, if you arent Ill assume you stay put.

Short on time, so Ill dot point the Baron Knightrous movements.

- Complete equipment check and testing, unsure of what could have happened on the way here, or what effects of this unknown world may have on my equipment.
    - Study each individual character, try to understand each strengths, and weaknesses, this could be important later. Make introductions with the man with the top hat and cane, seems to be a fellow similar to myself, like minded people make good alliances, generally.
    - Map out area into PDA
    - Head to the hut, if theres smoke, their fire.
    - Use flame thrower in katana to cut a path through the snow, should make things a bit quicker

(Message edited by teamvertex on July 19, 200

All the Barons equiptment seems to be working, if anything the cold seems to have made his cybernetic left arm very slightly more efficient. Consider the info passed on and mapped onto the PDA for future reference.

So currently votes are as follows:

Hut: 3 (Brutus, Barob and Frank)
    Stone Circle: 2 (Tarein and The Sucker)

That leaves votes from the the Prof, Perry and Dirge. Remember you dont have to go with the group, and in a vote try to state whether youll go with your own choice whatever, Ill presume that you are going with the majority unless explicitly stated otherwise.

Tip
    Look at the other peoples entry stats to get an idea of strengths / weaknesses etc, you know as much as I do.

Crumbs! Updates galore!

First of all, the Prof is going to have a jolly good moan about being thrust into yet another insane quest. Oh and accuse Doomforall of being behind it all. :wink:

As for what to do, Im not that big on camping and I sincerely doubt the Prof will want to spend the night out in the open with all those magical beasties on the loose. Ill check out the hut too. Im sure the cane has some form of gadgetry to tackle the snow, perhaps a flamethrower or a snowblower, not to mention the chopper blades.

Itll also give me a chance to catch up with Frank, the only familiar face, and make Baron Oxides aquaintance. He and Perry Penguin seem like my kind of fellow.

quote:

Im sure the cane has some form of gadgetry to tackle the snow

TACKLE THE SNOW?! IM A FREAKING PENGUIN!

I wanna check the hut too, if only because that makes me leave the snow-less environment within the stones. I wanna have nothing to do with any trying to burn a way through the snow nonsense, so I leave before anything else does, avoiding all of this. Guess Ill catch up with my jolly friends once Ive reached the hut.

EDIT!!!
    While still in the circle Id indeed fancy a jolly chat with the baron, my fellow dandy. See what his opinion is on all of this. After that I will move to the hut before anyone else does. As much as I like a nice chat over a cup of tea it just cant beat the sheer fun brought by fresh snow, sorry.

(Message edited by MajinB on July 19, 200

Register To Comment