Register To Comment

Thread: 2kg CO2 bottle

Anyone got a spare 2kg CO2 bottle with a screw valve?? We need one for our new project!

Thanks

Will

sutton coldfield... thats my area. If you want to save on postage Will i dont mind picking it up for you and giving it to you at an event.

..or if you pick them up urself.. its worth checking out Contract fire security (CFS) in sutton- next door to a big porsche garage.

Ive blaged LOADS of cylinders from there in the past- there normally within a useable date.. i got two 08 stamped bottles from there a week or two ago.. but they dont have the screw down valve. There worth getting for buffer tanks or spair bottles incase your tank gets tiberiousd.

moving onto heavyweights will?

I agree, bought some a couple of weeks ago. Paid on Monday night and had them delivered on Tuesday morning, ok im only just down the road but still very good.

Thanks guys!

I phoned our local cylinder supplier today and they are going to put our old screw valve onto a new cylinder for us although we could do with a spare so we will probably get one from that seller.

Yes we now moving into heavyweights, its almost ready should make its first appearance at Portsmouth.

Will

any pics?

Register To Comment