Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ???Look at this!

I just found this searching for old Robot Wars results, but Im not registering unless some of you guys do.

http://battleborgues.proboards102.com/index.cgihttp://battleborgues.proboards102.com/index.cgi

how odd...

it seems to me hes referring to the FRA, yet I know no Matthew Davies...

odd, I dunno if U wanna sign up

Strange...

I thought it was honestly simple if you were willing to listen to advice and do a little bit of research

I just asked him, as a guest, what forum hes referring to

I dunno if its worth entering really, well be the only ones, and why play a dumbed down version of vapours anyway?

If there were other people who didnt participate here Id sign-up

I wonder if it is Mark in disguise

I discussed this a bit with Kody and Matt and I think the following.

This Matthew was active here indeed, according to Matty, he doesnt remember that much about him though. According to Liams link he doesnt know all that much on robots, the technological aspect mostly. While that alone isnt a disaster, hell be the sole host of all this. Itll be seen as boring by the more experienced vapourboteers I guess. I cant see how this could add anything to our game.

On the other hand, it MIGHT be a nice starting point for some newcomers who have a hard time knocking a vapour together. I wanna see this new system Matthew develops first before passing my ultimate judgment, but untill then I wont sign up.

EDIT: this guy was active around 2004 according to Matty

(Message edited by MajinB on July 11, 200

davids
    Whats the point in making a lovely forum if you hide the majority of it from guests?

where does it say the majority is hidden for guests?

Register To Comment