Wow, I didnt expect so much interest so quickly (and Im really glad to hear that weve not faded into oblivion)

I guess you guys would be the best judge of how much its worth. To get the ball rolling, half the new value of the three pro-120 4QD boards would be about £200, so Id be happy if anyone offered £500 for the whole lot.

I would love it to go to a roboteer, particularly one who would run it under the same name, so Im not going to put it on eBay.

My other criteria is that I need to get the crates of spares out of my garage before the 17th July (when we move). Im in Crawley, West Sussex (near Gatwick and the M25) and will happily spend an evening delivering stuff but dont want to run all over the country.

Ive checked the Ti (its hidden behind some shelves) and we must have sold one of the sheets of 3mm and the remaining sheet is 1m square (not 4 foot). Theres also a piece we cut for extra armour, 75x44cm and a couple of 1mx150mm strips and some other smaller off-cuts.

I also discovered a 1x1.5m sheet of 1mm Ti that I had forgotten about - I dont think this is grade 5 though because the pointy axes could go through it.

Robin