Note: ETC08 is not cancelled, but like I said when I opened it, it could go on forever, though I will probably finish the annihilator before I start writing this.

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the premature opening of Robot SMASH!!2. Its very, very soon after the first series, but I really want to do this now!!

I will need 12 people each to enter 8 robots, there is a minimum of 1 realie and a minimum of 1 vapour i.e you cant have ALL vapours or ALL realies.

The format will be like RW4. 16 Heats, 2 semi-finals and 1 final.

Heats:
2 x 3 way melees, 2 robots advance
2 x one-on-one matches
The heat final

Semi-finals:
4 x one-on-one matches
2 x one-on-one matches

Grand Final:
2 x one-on-one matches
play-off
final

There will only be 1 seed per heat, as otherwise every robot that got to round 2 in series 1 would be seeded and I think thats a bit overkill.

The Seeds:
1st Wedge Devolution
2nd Nidhogg
3rd ISDSFA
4th Supreme Glory Omega
5th Seung Mina IV
6th Storm II
7th Liar 2
8th Whirligig 4.5
9th Razer
10th WORCK
11th Killobite 5.0
12th All Scoop and No Stab Make Steve a Dull Boy
13th Flick of the Wrist
14th Super Gore Evo
15th Gabriel II
16th The May Tracks Has You

100kg for wheeled robots
110kg for shufflers and tracks
200kg for true walkers

Flying robots are not allowed.

Passive weaponry is allowed.

Interchangeable weaponry is allowed, no more than 8 setups

Clusterbots are allowed, but no more than five parts and Im using the 100% rule, so every cluster must be immobilised for you to win against it.

Side Events:
Like last time there will be a featherweight and middleweight competition, but they will be joined this time by lightweights and superheavyweights. However, this year each otherweight class will have 5 battles- each of the 12 people entering can (but they dont have to) enter one in each weight class (realie or vapour). Each otherweight class will work like this:
4 x 3 way melees, 1 robot advances
The 4 winners meet and fight for the trophy.

There will be one otherweight fight between rounds one and two in the heats, and the finals will take place between the semi-finals and the grand final. If all 12 people do not enter the otherweights then either the format will be altered or realies will make up the numbers.

There will also be battles that feature one type of weapon only. These are optional, though you must be in the main competition to enter these.
I can take a maximum of 6 entries:
Flipper Frenzy
Axe Attack
Spinner Special
Crusher Crunch-up

Maximum weight allowance for wheeled robots:
Heavyweights- 100kg
Middleweights- 54kg
Lightweights- 27kg
Featherweights- 13.6kg
Superheavyweights- 154kg

Walkers allowed double weight, shufflers and tracks 10kg extra as I said earlier.

Here be the arena Im using:

The Coliseum:

A 15 x 20m2 rectangle with a pit ( 2 x 2m2) just outside the bottom left corner and the release button in the top right corner. The walls are 70cm high, so OOTAs are possible for the stronger flippers. The only other hazards are the killsaws, of which there are six. Two in each corner, they are hidden in the floor, much like the ones seen in Battlebots.

This is what you must include in your vapour stats. The stats can be laid out in any format, and more than the below is welcome, but you must include the following:
Shape: what shape your robot is
Weight: how much your robot weighs
Dimensions: length x width x height unless you state otherwise
Motivation: wheels? tracks? legs? shufflepads? male kram ?
Power: What powers your mechanical monster
Armour: Material and thickness needed
Weaponry: How does your robot destroy the other one?
Top Speed: What speeds can your robot reach?
Ground Clearance: Does it have skirts? If so please state the clearance behind them. Remember if it has zero all round it wont move (unless its an axlebot).
Turning Circle: All systems have 0 normally, exlcuding car steering
Colour: What colour is your bot... duh
The following are optional:
Strengths- what are the pros of this design
Weaknesses- cons of the design
Notes- extra info

There are no house robots.

Anyhting Ive missed, feel free to ask.

Get entering!!!!!