Tactics: Ram the hell out of Sithis. XD

Good luck.

Annihilator Round 5
    Sithis v Do or Die

Booth 1: Danny Bailey
    Booth 2: Chezza

The Easter Bunny and Roger Rabbit want blood!!ffffff>-2>and carrots

ACTIVATE!

Sithis immediately starts spinning up, and Do or Die comes speeding at Danny, sending Sithis flying across he arena at high speed1 That was quick, and before Danny can recover Chezza attacks again, slamming into Sithis and lifting it with the scoop before pinning it against the pit release button! The siren wails and the chasm is lowered, with that added hazard to worry about our drivers are really feeling the pressure now! And Do or Die lifts Sithis again, this time ramming it onto the killsaws! BZZT! Danny is thrown away, but spins up and slams into the back of Do or Die, sending Chezza spinning onto the killsaws! BZZT! Do or Die is ruffled, but comes back on the attack and pushes Chezza into The Easter Bunny, who slams Danny with the hammer!
    CRASH!
    Sithis took a real battering from that blow, and now theres no movement from Sithis at all! The camera zooms in and we see that the link was knocked out by that hit! What a shame that the house robots ended this match, but now theyre having some more fun- Roger slams into the back of Do or Die and rams Chezza into the pit! The crowd roar with delight and the Easter Bunny clamps Sithis with his jaw before going into a spin and letting go of Sithis when hes at maximum speed!
    CRASH!
    Sithis hits the opposite arena wall, but the pain isnt over yet as Roger follows and starts shredding the tyres with the blade, then pushes Sithis back up the arena into the Easter Bunny, who splats Danny with the hammer again!
    CRASH!
    And then in comes Roger to finish the job with a swift pitting!

CEASE!

The house robots win! I mean, Do or Die wins the ETC08 annihilator!!!!!!!!!

Commiserations Sithis and the other 16 robots that battled it out.

Congratulations, Chezza, you just won your first tournament...event...thing.

Agreed - much congratulations to the Chez-meister. Good job to Danny though, and great fights by Liam.

OMFGBBQ I actually won a tourny so soon! =O

Thanks Liam, and and sorry for Sithis losing Danny.

Still cant get over Do or Die winning a tourny. XD

This event will not start until after the all-stars.

Event 3- Challenge Belt

Usual rules, look at the all-stars rules in the archives if you dont know. Any number of people can enter, but only 1 robot each. It must be a vapour unless you actually own a realie, in which case you can enter that. If Martijn will oblige then this will follow on from my previous challenge belt and Flick of the Wrist will start with the belt.

I take it entries start now?

In which case, I shall throw in my new machine, Eye Of Ran. Stats in the usual location.

Tira IV has had some disappointing results recently so I will be putting her forward.

Register To Comment