Register To Comment
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ETC08 Extreme

Throw in Wedge Devolution for me, please, old boy.

Event 2- All Stars
    1- Kody Kunz
    a) Wedginator Devilution
    2- Joey McConnell
    a) Nidhogg
    3- Daniel Stickler
    a) Supreme Glory Omega
    4- Paul Cuomo
    a) Nitro-Gene 4.0
    5- Alex Holt
    a) Achilles
    6- Martijn M Benschop
    a) Liar 2
    7- Danny Bailey
    a) Cat with Wheels
    8- Steven McGregor
    a) Wedge Devolution
    9- AJ
    a) SOR X
    10- ???
    a) ???
    11- ???
    a) ???
    12- ???
    a) ???
    13- ???
    a) ???
    14- ???
    a) ???
    15- ???
    a) ???
    16- ???
    a) ???

ETC08 Extreme: Annihilator round 3
    Seung Mina IV v Do or Die v Sithis v Another Night at the Bar

Booth 1: Kody Kunz, Chezza
    Booth 2: Danny Bailey, Martijn M Benschop

Bugs Bunny and Roger Rabbit are in the CPZs.

ACTIVATE!

Mina is using her spinner ring in this fight, and although she can€™t self-right with it on its very unlikely she€™ll get flipped, as the ring will probably stop Do or Die or the arena spikes flipping her. And she€™s also the most aggressive at the start of the round, moving in on ANATB and pushing Martijn onto the Killsaws! BZZT! ANATB is bounced away, but no Do or Die comes in behind Mina and lifts her up, then pushing Kody onto the Killsaws! BZZT! Mina is bounced into the air and lands on top of Do or Die, and Chezza now heads for the pit release button, hitting it, but letting Mina slide off the top! And now Mina rams in behind Do or Die, getting underneath and pinning Chezza up against the wall, but now Sithis comes in from behind and slams into Mina!
    CRASH!
    Danny hits the ring and spins away, and Mina is unaffected, but now she reverses after Sithis, leaving Do or Die to escape and ram Mina again, lifting her once more and pushing her onto the Killsaws again! BZZT! Mina is bounced sideways, and nearly goes over, but the ring stops her and she attacks ANATB, again, pushing Martijn into Sithis!
    CRASH!
    Sithis is knocked away, but ANATB escapes from Mina and spins up to attack Do or Die, hitting Chezza hard and sending him spinning away across the arena and onto the Killsaws! BZZT! And now Sithis attacks ANATB from the side, spinning Martijn around, but not causing any real damage, only angering Martijn, who spins up and slams into Sithis, which is knocked flying across the arena and into Roger Rabbit, who rams Danny across the arena and into the opposite wall hard, and yet isn€™t finished there as Roger gets underneath again and hands Sithis to Bugs, who clamps Danny in the claw and holds him up high, then starts spinning and releases Sithis at the pinnacle of the spin, and then he watches as Danny sails across the arena and bounces along the floor, finally coming to rest on the Killsaws! BZZT! Sithis is thrown away across the burrow again, this time hitting Do or Die when the ring is spinning at top speed!
    Do or Die is thrust away into the rear of Seung Mina IV, and attacks Mina from behind again, lifting her up and pushing Kody around in a wide arc- and now they€™re both facing the pit! Do or Die gets those LEM-200s going and rushes towards the pit, dumping Mina into the chasm and out of the annihilator!

CEASE!

It€™s a massive turn around, and Seung Mina IV leaves the contest!

Not to sound like a nag, but...werent Chezs tactics to ram Sithis? :P

Also, what are the dimensions of the pit again (bigger than 150cm x 150cm?)? Just curious.

And bah at my exit. I dont seem to be doing well lately.

(Message edited by kodster on May 31, 200

Anyone else for the all-stars?
    If not, Im adding realies in 3..2...1...Now

Eliminators
    Wedginator Devilution v Nidhogg v Bigger Brother v Pussycat
    SOR X v Wedge Devolution v Supreme Glory Omega v Razer
    Nitro-Gene 4.0 v Cat with Wheels v Firestorm V v Chaos 2
    Achilles v Liar 2 v Tornado v Dantomkia

Remember, 1 robot through from each bout.

Tactics, predictions?

Kody- The pit is 2 x 2m2, I dunno what that is in cm. And as for tactics- its an annihilator

That was quick.

I dont care about the realies: go after Nidhogg. Im gonna wipe that smirk off Joeys face once and for all. :wink: Be purely aggressive, flip him all around the shop, I have more power than him, but keep the speed locked down at 15mph so I dont lose control. Get him down the pit, then focus on the other two.

I dont care about the realies: go after Wedginator. Im gonna put Kody firmly in his place once and for all. :wink: Be purely aggressive, drive the forks into the ground so he cant get underneath, I have much more maneuvrability than him with my two wheel drive, so get around the sides, lift, and kerrunch. Get him down the pit, then focus on the other two.

[Banned].

(Message edited by kane on May 31, 200

Register To Comment